what is the highest day you have gotten to?

nate

280 D: i killed myself fighthing with bare hands 3 spiders queens in a swamp, at the same time XDBecause it was a old-generated world, it didnt had any wooden thing. :CNow i'm at 250 in my newly generated world uwu

830 no mods in sandbox. Started playing just after the hounds where added and on and off till insanity. I havnt played much for a while so theres probly loads i wont see unless i restart. I was quite lucky though. The world i found was almost perfect besides having only 2 bee hives.

Pictures or it didn't happen. Although you can't trust pictures either, I can easily reach a million days with my Save Editor and make a picture of it. Anyway! Without any mods (which I don't use anyway, I like my vanilla experience) I think I reached around day 180. Then I got bored and committed suicide.

Just be careful and prepare if u want to fight Pick up berries and Make a Farm for Food, Twigs and Grass So you can Survive Long

There has to be more to it then that!Where would a perfect spot for a house be at then.

Pictures or it didn't happen. Although you can't trust pictures either, I can easily reach a million days with my Save Editor and make a picture of it. Anyway! Without any mods (which I don't use anyway, I like my vanilla experience) I think I reached around day 180. Then I got bored and committed suicide.

I never take pics of my games or vid them i just play for my own amusement. Not out to prove anything to anyone online. I dont even know why i botherd answering the forum question but i did. However i can see your point and your welcome to beliave what you wish. Tbh i didnt even realise that was a decent score untill i joined these forums.As for mods i wouldnt even know where to start. When it comes to computers im a complete utter n00b (i dont even have a mobile phone lol)

There has to be more to it then that!Where would a perfect spot for a house be at then.

Dont take unnecersery risks and toothtraps are your biggest friend. Fireflies too. Dont get into a fight your not absolutly 100% sure youl win and do not waste anything. Like if you need charcoal for 1 item .. segregate one maby 2 trees and burn those not all of them. Stuff like that.But its all changed with this update from what ive seen. Im going to restart and rethink all of my plans, death traps and stratergies

Idealy you want 1 main base on the edge of where the beefalo live. and if you can little bugout survival bases around it with 1 farm a crockpot and a chest with emergancie supplies maby a few gras tufts and logs ect you know.. Idealy too you want to leave markers for night time runs if needed. Like a trail of torches going to your little bases and things to burn left out near your campfires. And remember it isnt about looking good its about efficiancy and making sure you will win.