Pig heads

Some mant hills are surrounded by pig heads. Thing is that those are RoG pig heads. Am I the only one that feels that they kinda break the atmosphere of Hamlet?

It'd be more interesting to see guard's head on a stick. Or if you think that'd be too gross then maybe their armor on a stick. Like a helm or body armor. If player hammers that down they'd get 1 alloy instead of 1 pig skin.

3 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Some mant hills are surrounded by pig heads. Thing is that those are RoG pig heads. Am I the only one that feels that they kinda break the atmosphere of Hamlet?

It'd be more interesting to see guard's head on a stick. Or if you think that'd be too gross then maybe their armor on a stick. Like a helm or body armor. If player hammers that down they'd get 1 alloy instead of 1 pig skin.

I miss DS's old dark atmosphere, Hamlet is more vibrant and lively, but still, doesn't mean it can't be dark. Wilson cut himself ages ago.

To the topic, I love the idea of pig heads on sticks, or what Minespatch(?) suggested, Pig skeletons inside the ruins. Or survivors, at that. 
Armor works too, and the Alloy idea is a nice one.

3 hours ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

If you want, you can just replace Hamlet's colorcubes with the ones from RoG...

No, not that kind of dark atmosphere, I don't mean visuals. I mean tone of the game, what the game is implying, that old creepy alone desolate feel. It used to aim for a creepy, I don't want to say horror, but it kind explains what I mean. Anyhow, I still love DS, don't get me wrong, but the newer crazy wacky world with insane creatures isn't old DS, however, I still love it so!

12 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

To the topic, I love the idea of pig heads on sticks, or what Minespatch(?) suggested, Pig skeletons inside the ruins

That was another thread someone else made but to make this family friendly, you could put helmets on spikes to match the tone of what the game is going for. ORRRR we could have a trap set piece where you can get one of those fancy thunderhats but you'll fight twenty bats or escape them after getting it.

Also, would love to see this placed in either Hamlet or DSt in the future:

5a1b2edc7d639_Wickerbottomlimbosthroughtheimpaledheads.thumb.png.50fab3874674548c85b934a882594f3a.png

Archived