How to deal with the small debris bug?

This is getting really annoying in QoL Mk II.

Every once in a while, I have a very small piece of debris lying around (usually less than 1g). It generates hauling errands like it should, but when a duplicant or a sweeper tries store it in a storage container, that piece of debris drops instead, causing an endless "pick it up, store it, drop it" loop.

Does anybody know what I can do to prevent it or fix it? I've been using the debug mode to fix it, but it seems to be happening more and more often...

I'm getting a similar issue, but it has to do with build orders. All materials get delivered except for a mg or so of the substance.  Then the build order never starts, and no one delivers the material. To get the thing to build, I have to cancel the build (dropping materials in unwanted places) and then reissue the build order.  

I wouldn't care much about one or two duplicates being stuck ... Unfortunately in my case that's 10 of them being even dumbier than ever :D

If anyone got a clue regarding how to (temporarily) fix it, would be appreciated ! I'll probably end-up putting everything in sweep only.

14 hours ago, Ersir said:

I wouldn't care much about one or two duplicates being stuck ...

Yeah, I thought the same.

Then it were 4 duplicants stuck (2 on stuck with 3 mcg water each, 1 stuck sweeping some mcg ice and an other one stuck with 6mcg algae ...)

=> Alt+q to manually restack the bugging debris is the only viable solution for me

2 hours ago, M.C. said:
12 hours ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

=> Alt+q to manually restack the bugging debris is the only viable solution for me

The "clear floor" button in the debug mode works as well.

Can be an option to solve the problem, but I want to prevent everything going along with the full world discovery after starting the debug mode.

(Sure I could use a mod or do it an other way, but I prefer the least invasive way.^^)

so how about when manual restacking isn't going to be any good and I also don't want to reveal the map?

Guess I can just manually entomb this 7 mg of coal that's been eating up 40+ errands per cycle for me.

edit: indeed, here's my solution :b

image.thumb.png.92d2d09fe7b85016552cfb8d9121dc9f.png

5 hours ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

Can be an option to solve the problem, but I want to prevent everything going along with the full world discovery after starting the debug mode.

And that's why I zoom all the way in before switching on the debug mode and turn it off quickly once I am done. This way, I take care of the problem and I don't have to deal with revealing the map.

11 hours ago, M.C. said:
17 hours ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

And that's why I zoom all the way in before switching on the debug mode and turn it off quickly once I am done. This way, I take care of the problem and I don't have to deal with revealing the map.

My problem concerning the map reveal is not what I could see.

A plant will not auto harvest till I first discovered it.

=> A full map discovery even for a short time will trigger a couple continuous events

57 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

My problem concerning the map reveal is not what I could see.

A plant will not auto harvest till I first discovered it.

=> A full map discovery even for a short time will trigger a couple continuous events

Huh. TIL.

I guess I'll have to use a different cleanup method in the future.

On 2/16/2019 at 10:56 AM, M.C. said:

This is getting really annoying in QoL Mk II.

Every once in a while, I have a very small piece of debris lying around (usually less than 1g). It generates hauling errands like it should, but when a duplicant or a sweeper tries store it in a storage container, that piece of debris drops instead, causing an endless "pick it up, store it, drop it" loop.

Does anybody know what I can do to prevent it or fix it? I've been using the debug mode to fix it, but it seems to be happening more and more often...

Until the hotpatch fixes it, enable sandbox and clear the debris from the floor.

Archived