New Recipes!!!

26 minutes ago, S19TealPenguin said:

Scaled Chest and Weather Pain have been in DS since RoG.

Oh, you mean in Hamlet Worlds.

Edit: Just tested, no you cannot craft the Scaled Chest or the Weather Pain without using the following console command.

GetPlayer().components.builder:GiveAllRecipes()

Ahhhh, that explains it. I was playing a world with console commands just to play around with Wormwood's perks.

2 hours ago, MWY said:

wooooow

Does it allow you to craft Ancient Recipes? 

in ROG persay?

While testing this I found out that it is currently bugged in Hamlet compatible worlds so you won't be able to craft Ancient or Volcanic recipes with it. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

15 hours ago, SandvichSpy said:

While testing this I found out that it is currently bugged in Hamlet compatible worlds so you won't be able to craft Ancient or Volcanic recipes with it. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

that's because the dlcs have their own recipe tabs.

Ancient RoG, Volcanic SW and City Building HAM, I think they made City building actually locked behind the Key to the city so some woodlegs boi wouldn't go like I hab 5000 broins and a fly machine and build a massive City in few days.

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

that's because the dlcs have their own recipe tabs.

Ancient RoG, Volcanic SW and City Building HAM, I think they made City building actually locked behind the Key to the city so some woodlegs boi wouldn't go like I hab 5000 broins and a fly machine and build a massive City in few days.

What I meant is that The Brain of Thought is broken in SW and RoG if you make your world compatible with HAM.

If you make your world compatible with HAM you won't get access to Volcanic or Ancient recipes in their respective worlds.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.af70389db450b4c2617745f76bf14d26.pngimage.thumb.png.50aca5a45c3e7f39db7e3f015f559abf.png

I don't know what people talking about, I crafted bee box in RoG world, then go to Hamlet, put on brain of thought and bee box not under food tab. I started in Hamlet world, then went to RoG, then to Shipwrecked. But Shipwrecked was made in another save and I went through teleportato before setting the Shipwrecked save as part of my Hamlet + RoG save.

2 hours ago, Charsis said:

I don't know what people talking about, I crafted bee box in RoG world, then go to Hamlet, put on brain of thought and bee box not under food tab. I started in Hamlet world, then went to RoG, then to Shipwrecked. But Shipwrecked was made in another save and I went through teleportato before setting the Shipwrecked save as part of my Hamlet + RoG save.

It only works with boss loot (Eyebrella, Scalemail, etc).

Archived