How do you deal with large amount of gases

I am at that point of game where I have excess Nat gas, excess Water, since I am still building things up slowly. I start to find it hard to store all these extra gasses and liquids. My current map has 1 polluted Slush geyser, 2 Nat gas, 2 Oil Reservoir, 3 Steam geysers, 1 Iron volcano, 2 pWater geysers, and 1 Water Geyser, and I still have 25% of map to be discovered. 

I'm starting to get overwhelmed, as I didnt use that much power, and still trying to deal with the Co2 from my generators. Maybe I am conserving to much. I just finished a large ca. 20x20 tiles and it already been filled by one Natgas geyser, while another Natgas geyser is over-pressured. I feel like I will be needing all these resources later in the game  but not now, and I feel I shld not let it get to waste by over-pressure and all. Normal vent stops at 20 kg per tile. 

The current gas storage is fine for a buffer of sort, something like when you need to separate gasses or liquid, or have limited space to work with or want to avoid blocked exit vent, especially early game. 

I just build rooms to store them in, with a pump and gas separation system in the piping to direct the gases to their proper containment area.
The areas themselves I use a door compressor to store large amounts of them in said rooms. It works quite well, and I personally don't consider door pumps an exploit.

Archived