[Game Update] - 302498

• Developer

Bug Fixes

• Miner hat doesn't magically emit light anymore after re-entering an interior where it was left on the ground
  • Fixed the rare relic that spawns outside the bounds of the room
  • Fix for custom options and ROG worlds that are SW or Hamlet compatible

View full update

• Thanks 2

So I just started a new game (and I've played many) and the island with the Ro Bin egg now has tallbirds (5+) with nests around the exit, is there some other new content that was added other than just the bug corrections that are noted ? ;)

Edited by lethalpixie
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, lingdeyiyicifang said:

bottle lantern still light after re-entering an interior where it was left on the ground :D

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

2 minutes ago, lethalpixie said:

So I just started a new game (and I've played many) and the island with the Ro Bin egg now has tallbirds (5+) with nests around the exit, is there some other new content that was added other than just the bug corrections that are noted ? ;)

The Tallbird Fort is a classic DS setpiece that has a chance of spawning on rocky turf

• Thanks 1

I know about those, I've played all the expansions, but was it just luck of the draw that game number x spawned it after the patch on that island ? As I've mentioned I have played quite a few hamlet retries and one of the first things i do is go get Ro Bin. I am talking about Hamlet here.

Just seems like too much of a coincidence ... After never seeing a tallbird in hamlet on any island (I've been to the 5), I'm wondering if it was intended and just not mentioned in the patch notes right now, or slipped in with the changes they made.

But thank you for your answer, i'm sure not everyone knows that tallbirds spawn on rocky turf in other expansions hehe

Edited by lethalpixie

2 hours ago, lethalpixie said:

I know about those, I've played all the expansions, but was it just luck of the draw that game number x spawned it after the patch on that island ? As I've mentioned I have played quite a few hamlet retries and one of the first things i do is go get Ro Bin. I am talking about Hamlet here.

Just seems like too much of a coincidence ... After never seeing a tallbird in hamlet on any island (I've been to the 5), I'm wondering if it was intended and just not mentioned in the patch notes right now, or slipped in with the changes they made.

But thank you for your answer, i'm sure not everyone knows that tallbirds spawn on rocky turf in other expansions hehe

It seems to be more frequent in Hamlet. I’ve only gotten it once, but several players have posted here about getting them, going back to the beta. The newer players tend to think it’s a bug.

7 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

It seems to be more frequent in Hamlet. I’ve only gotten it once, but several players have posted here about getting them, going back to the beta. The newer players tend to think it’s a bug.

Well I bought Hamlet pretty much when it went out on steam, so if that makes me a newer player, ok sure. Found nothing on google about those in hamlet either.

In any case, it was to bring it to the attention of Klei, but thank you for your input.

Thanks for the update. RoG is now playable. As I noticed, there are two more bugs remaining in RoG worlds:

1) RoG world generated with Hamlet compatibility will have Hamlet worldgen sound played while creating world.

2) RoG worlds have greenish Spring tint in Autumn. Regular DS doesn't has that, so I can guess change wasn't intentional.

52 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

is the herald going to get the rest of its sound effects soon? because its still missing its hurt death sounds and some others

and like, all the unused music that is sitting around?

dayum, i need my atmosphere already!

26 minutes ago, Roosev said:

and like, all the unused music that is sitting around?

dayum, i need my atmosphere already!

Also the Aporkalypse has the red tint fade away when it ends, but if you use the clock to turn the aporkalypse off it just instantly disappears 

Edited by Computer-7

1 hour ago, Rellimarual said:

Wait, I thought the Aporkalypse ONLY ends whe you use the clock?

if you stop it by using commands it fades at least thats what happened last time I turned it off with commands

Edited by Computer-7