Annoying WorldGen

Okay so this is a minor issue, but i think it is really stupid.

Everytime BFB spawns, he will pick you up. I have tried just running away from him, but he seems to just stay until he gets to eat me.

Anyways, when you get to the island you need to travel back through a bat cave. And that bat cave can be on more than just the starter island. And when it also spawns on a different side of a lake from the ruins entrance, you have to make a boat/raft EVERY SINGLE TIME. Because you only travel one way, and never travel back, because of the bird, you just have to make more and more rafts. Thats stupid.

Heres a picture showing what i mean. The bat cave is on a "island" separated from the ruins entrance with a lake. You can see I have already made a few rafts that just stand there.

20190107181827_1.jpg

On 1/7/2019 at 1:55 PM, Fjedjik said:

Ok thank you guys! Theres some tips here I didn’t know about which makes the issue much less annoying

Yes, yes, if the Roc is on the ground, and you enter any of the Jungles or step into the City turf, she'll fly away. 
They're right, Cork Bowl canoe can indeed be picked up, and if you carry one, they keep your attachments. 

The Log raft bridge is a bit silly but it actually works.

Also, that's some pretty odd world gen, don't think I've ever had this issue, haha! Still looks cool though.

the only annoying world gen that I think it might be even a bug is that sometimes the deep jungle area is adjacent to the orange area with the thunderbirds.. and that looks a mistake cuz thunderbirds can be triggered so easily by everything and anything in the jungle that your tubers are def gonna burn to the ground by day 60... no matter if you have a lightning rod cuz they apparently bypass them.

19 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

The Log raft bridge is a bit silly but it actually works.

I guess u didn't play SW too much if you consider this "silly" xD

4 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

I guess u didn't play SW too much if you consider this "silly" xD

I call it silly because it's ALL I'd do, and it always had be cracking up and laughing for ages. XP

It's even better with allcraft on, and you make bridges to pretty much where.

Archived