Klei fix shadow creatures.

So I've mentioned this in my "Big thing…" thread- shadow creatures interact with outside world.

What?

Klei how did you even manage that one? I thought they were supposed to only interact with player. Y'know walking through walls, not taking fire dmg, unable to freeze/put to sleep.

Right now in Hamlet shadow creatures:

-Make guards panic

-Trigger pressure plates and spear traps

-Trigger thunderbirds

The 1st one is more of an annoyance than a real problem but 2nd and 3rd can actually end some great runs. Player getting killed by dart traps or lighting 

I recently had a guard that was  working for me ignore a shadow creature trying to kill me.   so... 

guards panicking at shadow creatures = bug?  or, 

they only panic when NOT given security contract (you'd think it would be the other way around.)

I agree with op... 

I think ghost and shadow creatures in general shouldn't trigger pressure plates at all.. That including Abi 

They are supposed to be floating and quite literally a product of your own manic state, so I don't really see much logic on that

Also applies to dst with shadow creatures triggering spiders if they are on spider webs. Otherwise they should be affected by tooth traps if they are really walking on the floor. 

well some one in youtube asked for harder shadow creatures, here you are

On 2019.01.1. at 7:54 AM, FreyaMaluk said:

I think ghost and shadow creatures in general shouldn't trigger pressure plates at all..

Shedows triggering deep dweller showing up in labyrinth long as i can remember, just don't goo after using some mushroom there and should be fine.

It is pseudo realism after all. Like if are insane insane things happening shedows doing physical things pushing triggering real items. (Do some one remembers deadspace 2 scene where Isaac killed almost him self with needle?) its like it. these traps in the end are you work shadows is only your imaginations, its only in your head.

Archived