Use BFB or Baby BFB as a pet

It's a crazy idea but I find it fun, if you could run BFB or a baby BFB (which would be the size of a boss like Bearger or Fuelweaver), as a friend or pet, he would own a mental health aura of +6.5 / min. BFB would attack with its beak and indirectly with its paws, or Baby BFB would attack with its beak. For him to be friend with the player, it will be necessary to obtain a special object as with Glommer.

BFB_Head.png.2fc8972b7814d11a229fd699e4c5bc5d.png

37 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Ro Bin is BFB's offspring

He does not look like him, I want to believe that it is his offspring but why would BFB want him to take care of his offspring? I think there's another reason he wants us to come to his island.

2 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Ro Bin is BFB's offspring

They look nothing alike, and don't even share similar body types. It hurts me mentally.

Spoiler

If you go in game, and type c_spawn("chicken") you can spawn a mob that actually somewhat resembles the BFB. 

7 minutes ago, NorthicaN said:

Ro bin is BFB child, every bird dosnt look like their parents at start when they hatch.

There is a bird that keeps the eggs of another kind of bird, I do not remember the name, but it does exist, I'm still not convinced that it is the offspring of BFB

Just now, Philsam said:

There is a bird that keeps the eggs of another kind of bird, I do not remember the name, but it does exist, I'm still not convinced that it is the offspring of BFB

You mean the cuckoo? Yea that bird drops egg in another nest and they look so fat and weird even from their real parents they look very different usually these birds want that others take care of their babys like BFB took us to his nest that we maybe take care of his last baby named Ro Bin. Imagine we could update him like chester but with hard finding items maybe we could one day ride him like put his eye back mouth and some more items so he will turn into like teenager BFB that beefalo sized so you can fly with him to other islands.

2 hours ago, Philsam said:

2 hours ago, NorthicaN said:

You mean the cuckoo? Yea that bird drops egg in another nest and they look so fat and weird even from their real parents they look very different usually these birds want that others take care of their babys like BFB took us to his nest that we maybe take care of his last baby named Ro Bin. Imagine we could update him like chester but with hard finding items maybe we could one day ride him like put his eye back mouth and some more items so he will turn into like teenager BFB that beefalo sized so you can fly with him to other islands.

This is exactly what I was thinking, also I did mention there's another bird that looks more like the Roc. But honestly Ro Bin is missing a lot of important features, to be related. It's feet are curved in and missing tufts, almost like a normal bird, where the Roc's talons are more stumpy and flat, and have multiple eyes and a large Tuft of feathers there. Also Ro Bin has 1 mouth, wings on it's head, no neck, and It's overall beak shape is insanely weird compared to Roc.

With that said, I will proudly say they are both lovely and deserve love.

6 minutes ago, NorthicaN said:

Yes, it's the bird, so cool ! :D

Ok it doesn't matter if Ro Bin looks like BFB or not. Having BFB or it's childer as a pet is a dumb idea anyway. From the very start of the game you know that having minions most of the time isn't as useful as you'd think. Uless these minions are portable chests, which Ro BIn is already

16 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Ok it doesn't matter if Ro Bin looks like BFB or not. Having BFB or it's childer as a pet is a dumb idea anyway. From the very start of the game you know that having minions most of the time isn't as useful as you'd think. Uless these minions are portable chests, which Ro BIn is already

That's why I said it was a crazy idea, so it's very unlikely to be added. And it is important to know if Ro Bin is the offspring of BFB.

1 hour ago, Philsam said:

And it is important to know if Ro Bin is the offspring of BFB

It's a bird, it's hatched from the egg we found if BFB's nest. It can store things in its mouth (BFB stores player). It's more than obvious that Ro Bin is the offspring of BFB

18 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

It's a bird, it's hatched from the egg we found if BFB's nest. It can store things in its mouth (BFB stores player). It's more than obvious that Ro Bin is the offspring of BFB

Ro Bin's head does not look like BFB's at all, BFB has three heads in his, I think it's his real offspring, plus BFB babies look through adult BFB nostrils, and they have eyes bigger than Ro Bin. If Ro Bin is supposed to be a BFB baby, then why does he have absolutely nothing in common with BFB, besides the ability to store in his mouth, I think that the fact that he can store things in his mouth does not does not work. BFB only stores the player and three babys BFB, which proportionally to his body, is like a candy, while Ro Bin stores several things that may be bigger than his body, I'd like to see that they are the things he has in common with BFB, but it's difficult

20 minutes ago, Philsam said:

Ro Bin's head does not look like BFB's at all, BFB has three heads in his, I think it's his real offspring, plus BFB babies look through adult BFB nostrils, and they have eyes bigger than Ro Bin. If Ro Bin is supposed to be a BFB baby, then why does he have absolutely nothing in common with BFB, besides the ability to store in his mouth, I think that the fact that he can store things in his mouth does not does not work. BFB only stores the player and three babys BFB, which proportionally to his body, is like a candy, while Ro Bin stores several things that may be bigger than his body, I'd like to see that they are the things he has in common with BFB, but it's difficult

It goes same to most of the baby birds like chicks, they look these fluffy alike and fat dont represent at all like their parents, when they grow up their soft small feathers fall off and they gonna look more like their parent very slowly, like those red things hang on these rosters or chickens chicks dont have them when hatching nor feather colors alike them nor shape.

10 minutes ago, NorthicaN said:

It goes same to most of the baby birds like chicks, they look these fluffy alike and fat dont represent at all like their parents, when they grow up their soft small feathers fall off and they gonna look more like their parent very slowly, like those red things hang on these rosters or chickens chicks dont have them when hatching nor feather colors alike them nor shape.

Klei is used to making offspring that look like their parents (Talbird, Goose / Goose, Beefalo, Doydoy), that would surprise me. I like your argument of resemblance, it is likely that as BFB is an ally, Klei decided to do it very different, but a good part of the offspring, have at least one small point in common with their parents, Ro Bin can swallow a lot of things, yeah but Chester can too, except that Chester is not a bird, but the bird's argument does not mean anything. It's really hard to know that Ro Bin is the offspring, they do not look like BFB, but the other mobs have offspring that look like them, so it's unlikely to be true. If Ro Bin is confirmed by Klei that he is indeed the offspring of BFB, I would be delighted.

Glowfly and Rabid Beetle are the same mob type/species and yet they look different. Something similar could be with BFB and Ro Bin.

It could be that BFB is male/female and Ro Bin is female/male. Some species IRL have males and females looking different than one another.

It could also be the case that the Ro Bin egg was something BFB tried to ate or the egg got stock to BFB when it tried to eat, sleep or whatever it might have done.

29 minutes ago, MrKoopa said:

Glowfly and Rabid Beetle are the same mob type/species and yet they look different. Something similar could be with BFB and Ro Bin.

It could be that BFB is male/female and Ro Bin is female/male. Some species IRL have males and females looking different than one another.

It could also be the case that the Ro Bin egg was something BFB tried to ate or the egg got stock to BFB when it tried to eat, sleep or whatever it might have done.

Glowfly turns into a rabid beetle, the rabid beetle is not its offspring, it's like a larva that becomes a butterfly. I really like your idea of male or female Ro Bin and BFB male or female, it is likely because it is the case in several species. And I also like the story of Ro Bin that has nothing to do with BFB

1 hour ago, Philsam said:

Glowfly turns into a rabid beetle, the rabid beetle is not its offspring, it's like a larva that becomes a butterfly. I really like your idea of male or female Ro Bin and BFB male or female, it is likely because it is the case in several species. And I also like the story of Ro Bin that has nothing to do with BFB

What I meant is that the BFB species could transform from Ro Bin to BFB, if it can only do it when X years old, eating something idk. But even if that is the case for the species we wont see it because Ro Bin is Hamlet's version of chester. + you can summon BFB with the bird whistle.

9 hours ago, MrKoopa said:

What I meant is that the BFB species could transform from Ro Bin to BFB, if it can only do it when X years old, eating something idk. But even if that is the case for the species we wont see it because Ro Bin is Hamlet's version of chester. + you can summon BFB with the bird whistle.

It's possible, we may know later.

Archived