Aporkalypse calendar no longer moves?

Its stuck aligned, but the aporkalpyse isn't happening? I always wonder "is this a feature or a glitch" lol

I played with it before (made the aporkalypse happen then stopped it immediately) but haven't come back for 30 or so days

im wondering if anyone else's clock is like this!

Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 5.29.21 PM.png

Update: My aporkalypse just started on Day 118 and can't be stopped in that same game. Wondering how to console fix it.

Edit: Spawned a new calendar in a new room, which worked to stop it, tried to remove the old one, though maybe I shouldn't have done that... we'll see how long the save lasts...

The same happened to me, made me stop playing for a couple days. Then one day I logged in again to try it and somehow clicking the button made the Aporkalypse stop. I could see the little edges of the circle twitch, even though the main picture didn't change, let's see if it takes around 60 days to restart again.

It also reset my season to day 1 of Temperate, not sure if that's intended.

I've had to stop playing my current save, which is super frustrating because it's going so well.

My clock now seems totally unresponsive. I can't even see the edges of the dials moving anymore, and I've spent 5 game days going back and forth between the clock and my pigs, standing on the pad, then running back to see if they've stopped warning about the Aporkalypse, then when they haven't, back to the ruin again, then back to the pigs, who are still going on about gloom and doom. Rinse and repeat, etc. Boo!

2 hours ago, TheUnforgivingBR said:

Same problem here, but maybe here's a solution for now:

Save the game in the calendar room and relog. Now you'll be able to move the the 2 smaller pieces, at least... 

Thanks for this. At least I can see the edges of the dials underneath turning again. 

... and it worked! Pigs are chill again!

20 hours ago, Duxe said:

Update: My aporkalypse just started on Day 118 and can't be stopped in that same game. Wondering how to console fix it.

Edit: Spawned a new calendar in a new room, which worked to stop it, tried to remove the old one, though maybe I shouldn't have done that... we'll see how long the save lasts...

uh oh!!!!!!! I .. really hope that doesnt happen to mine too. :/ ty for ur response though, good luck

Even I closed the game and started it again.It still didn't help.

I am really frustrated to this.

Maybe I should wait the update.

That record need to be fix but I play around 58 days.

That really cost a day.

I don't want to start a new file.

Tired .

First time I saved and reloaded in the room nothing happened. I did it again because I had nothing else to do and only the middle dial was moving. So I saved and reloaded again and the two smaller dials were both moving. If it doesn't work at first, maybe try several more times?

No idea what my clock is like now that I've left it again, but I think it messed with my seasons too. Hopefully this doesn't break the file when they fix this (which hopefully they will soon, cause y'know, seems like a big bug).

edit: The visual definitely isn't synced up with the actual calendar, cause about 5 in game days after I messed with the calendar (which I tried to step once after all three lined up for the whole max time after reset thing) the Aporkalypse happened. When I reached the calendar again, the three dials weren't lined up even with the whole thing still going on, and I only needed to step once on the button before the Aporkalypse stopped, with only the inner-most circle moving I think. Everything still looks broken, so I guess I'll stop messing with it and see how many days I get this time (unless it breaks completely lol).

1 hour ago, Rellimarual said:

You need to reload while you’re in the clock room

So that means I need to save in the clock room and log in again?

Umm..ok.I'll try it but I didn't do it before.

Because too risky if that didn't help that means I am stuck with awful Ancient Herald and ancient spirits.

Finally,it stopped.

But there are still two problems.

First,the Aporkalypse calendar still didn't move.

Second,ancient spirits didn't disappear.

I couldn't see the Aporkalypse calendar's ring  move.

Maybe after 60 days,it will happen again.

Archived