54 minutes ago, nomnom victory said:

This item is currently utter garbage because it has spoilage instead of durability, it will be good once they give it durability instead.

Aporkalypse stars at day 60 you can kill pugalisk several times and Im sure the pugalisk’s skull have no spoilage so you can make it after the old one spoiled. Also bats attack everyday on Aporkalypse so you will use it very frequently before it spoils. 

Just now, hl3bekliyenadam said:

Aporkalypse stars at day 60 you can kill pugalisk several times and Im sure the pugalisk’s skull have no spoilage so you can make it after the old one spoiled. Also bats attack everyday on Aporkalypse so you will use it very frequently before it spoils. 

It spoils in 4 minutes which is half a day, you'd still only be able to use it for one wave of bats before it spoiled. Personally, I'd prefer if it just had a few uses like a panflute and didn't spoil.

2 minutes ago, nomnom victory said:

It spoils in 4 minutes which is half a day, you'd still only be able to use it for one wave of bats before it spoiled. Personally, I'd prefer if it just had a few uses like a panflute and didn't spoil.

You are right but it has to have a downside right? :D

People seems to be quick to call something OP as usual. 

The effect of the staff in itself is good. But it's held down by the poor "restock" timer (the fountain of Youth refilling itself) and the extremely poor use time (half a day like nomnom victory said). At least the pugalisk skull needed for it doesn't spoil but that barely do anything good for the item.

For now it's best to consider the wand as a small bonus for killing a pugalisk and nothing more.

3 minutes ago, Atsumame said:

Les gens semblent appeler rapidement quelque chose d'OP comme d'habitude. 

L'effet du personnel en lui-même est bon. Mais il est bloqué par le pauvre "restock" timer (la fontaine de la jeunesse se remplissant lui-même) et le temps d'utilisation extrêmement médiocre (une demi-journée comme la victoire de nomnom). Au moins, le crâne de pugalisk dont il a besoin ne se gâte pas, mais ne fait pratiquement rien de bon pour le produit.

Pour le moment, il est préférable de considérer la baguette comme un petit bonus pour tuer un pugalisk et rien de plus.

I agree, I said it was OP without knowing its ridiculous durability, I thought it lasted longer, sorry.

Archived