For those who do not want to play Aporkalypse

So, if you haven't found the damn clock in about all of the hell you have to go through while getting the resources you need to survive for what you need to go through. You're basically screwed.

Not only are we gonna have to go into jungles at humid season WHILE it rains aka fog to get the nettles.

This is really something to be scared of. Klei want us dead.

Il y a 2 minutes, bugsmand a déclaré:

Donc, si vous n'avez pas trouvé la bonne horloge dans tout ce que vous devez traverser tout en obtenant les ressources dont vous avez besoin pour survivre et pour survivre. Vous êtes fondamentalement foutu.

Nous allons devoir nous rendre dans la jungle à la saison humide alors qu'il est également prévu pour obtenir les orties.

C'est vraiment quelque chose à craindre. Klei veut notre mort.

That's the goal :D (I'm not teaching you anything)

I'm still not clear on this, read many threads but I can't find the answer yet.

I know you can avoid or manipulate the event using a secret calendar you find somewhere on the 5th Island, but does it ever stop on its own or does it just keep going until you find it and fix it? Also, after thats done, does it still respawn again in however many days?

26 minutes ago, BadlyBurned said:

Je ne comprends toujours pas, lisez beaucoup de discussions mais je ne trouve pas encore de réponse.

Je sais que vous pouvez éviter ou manipuler l'événement en utilisant un calendrier secret que vous trouverez quelque part sur la 5ème île, mais cela s'arrête-t-il jamais seul ou continue-t-il jusqu'à ce que vous le trouviez et le répariez? En outre, une fois que c'est fait, est-ce qu'il réapparaît encore dans quelques jours?

It must be found, and activate it by aligning with mechanisms (to activate Aporkalypse). To disable it may be necessary to break the alignment

47 minutes ago, Philsam said:

It must be found, and activate it by aligning with mechanisms (to activate Aporkalypse). To disable it may be necessary to break the alignment

So it will not disable itself over time or turn off? Aporkalypse forever unless I find and fix the clock?

That's all I really want to know, and if it does shut off by itself, how long does that take?

12 minutes ago, BadlyBurned said:

Donc, il ne se désactivera pas au fil du temps ou ne s'éteindra pas? Aporkalypse pour toujours à moins que je trouve et fixe l'horloge?

C'est tout ce que je veux vraiment savoir, et si ça ferme tout seul, combien de temps cela prend-il?

I do not know more sorry :/

51 minutes ago, BadlyBurned said:

So it will not disable itself over time or turn off? Aporkalypse forever unless I find and fix the clock?

That's all I really want to know, and if it does shut off by itself, how long does that take?

As far as I recall, it does not disable itself, and you can't turn it off.

Using the Aporkalypse Clock, you can only delay it (or even trigger it earlier) for quite a long time.

Basically, you have to keep coming back every few tens of days to check the clock and set it back if you'd like to miss the Aporkalypse. If you completely ignore it, the Aporkalypse starts on Day 60-61 and to end the Aporkalypse, you have to rewind the clock backwards.

That's my consensus from messing around with it anyway.

9 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Either my world was bugged or the article is wrong. 

I had two versions of the aporkalypse ruins. 

1 Version led to the 5th island

1 Version has the aporkalypse clock. 

Did you start a new world after the update?

23 minutes ago, Roosev said:

As far as I recall, it does not disable itself, and you can't turn it off.

Using the Aporkalypse Clock, you can only delay it (or even trigger it earlier) for quite a long time.

Basically, you have to keep coming back every few tens of days to check the clock and set it back if you'd like to miss the Aporkalypse. If you completely ignore it, the Aporkalypse starts on Day 60-61 and to end the Aporkalypse, you have to rewind the clock backwards.

That's my consensus from messing around with it anyway.

Jesus.. thats like intense. I was excited.. now I'm scared. I don't wanna have to travel and find a clock. I can barely survive the 1st island as I don't read spoilers and I try to figure stuff out naturally.

However, this new Aporkoplyse seems like something I'd never figure out myself without help or reading.

4 minutes ago, BadlyBurned said:

Jesus.. thats like intense. I was excited.. now I'm scared. I don't wanna have to travel and find a clock. I can barely survive the 1st island as I don't read spoilers and I try to figure stuff out naturally.

However, this new Aporkoplyse seems like something I'd never figure out myself without help or reading.

Trust me, it's a pain to find the clock.

We'd generally lacked a goal in the early game for Hamlet other than creating a base and items for the seasons you need.

Considering the items you will need to even find the Aporkalypse Clock, it could be a pretty good challenge for most people and an actual goal in the early-game.

24 minutes ago, Roosev said:

Trust me, it's a pain to find the clock.

We'd generally lacked a goal in the early game for Hamlet other than creating a base and items for the seasons you need.

Considering the items you will need to even find the Aporkalypse Clock, it could be a pretty good challenge for most people and an actual goal in the early-game.

Agreed.. but this game NEEDS some Quick Tips. It should be a main feature for a game this complicated. I should not have to look everything up or use Darwinism to play this game.

Archived