About This File
Warning this mod uses some language and graphic quotes, if you do not approve then don't download.
You play as the whaler from dishonored (after the events anyway) who's taking a chance to make as much gold as he can before his powers fade away forever. More lore here that's being overlooked and you really just want to just jump to his stats and abilities (jeeze I spent over a month working on this man).
+You have access to 8 different powers that give you the edge over your enemies and frankly your fellow players.
~Many powers require the Prestihatitator for the first tier of upgrades and the shadow manipulator for the second tier
-Your powers run off of sanity, so once you reach below 100 sanity you can't use them anymore
-You start off with 100 hitpoints and won't last long in combat
-HUGE DISADVANTAGE: You prefer to be lightweight and fast, thus you reject many armors, weapons, headwear, and statue parts to carry or wield. Limiting your choices severely! (Its recommended to be experienced in order to survive)
-You didn't get here by normal means, and the (dst) world knows that. Once you die the world will get rid of you and return you the character select screen without the whaler being an option. Your mission is a high reward and high risk afterall, you could restart the server and rollback but if you die a lot this disadvantage will get to you. (This disadvantage also makes death meaningful again).
Health: 100 -> max 140
Sanity: 300 -> max 360
Notes: The mod will conflict with anything trying to tell health of mobs as the summoned assassin's aren't in their recorded lists. Strangely the game crashes upon closing it down but there's no error in the report, whether this is concerning is unknown as the game has no problems starting up and loading the character.
it is recommended to add this mod for maximum use of all items:
Updates: Unknown at this time.
Refer to the discussions links below for more info:
Will this mod be on don...*covers your mouth* Let me make it clear that I'm not going to waste my time on the single player due to the pushback on the stalker mod and quite frankly that game's player base is dwindling more and more. I could say more negative reasons but I'll hold back.
Also checkout Mindmaster's mod:
My other work:
Special thanks once more to mr Saval for the artwork, mindmaster for ai experimentation, Arkane Studios for the character and music, and thanks from the musha mod that inspired some of the code.
What's New in Version 1.40 See changelog
- Bloodthirsty and see upgrades buttons are now customizable to the player, choose from a-z or 0-9 to rebind
- Getting the required kills for bloodthirsty now turns the whaler a shade of orange for more feedback
- Shadow kill now reduces the whaler's image to indicate if the player has broken stealth or not
- Fixed a crash on cave servers when the whaler had bloodthirsty and tried to build kills
- Arcane bond now implemented as a passive power, Summoned assassins update their powers (vitality, pull, and shadow kill) when the player obtains them.
- Summoned assassins now have a new attack(when the player unlocks and equips pull II), where they can teleport enemies to them and kill them every 120 seconds
- Summoned assassins also follow the shadow kill rules (when they unlock them) just like the player.
- Summoned assassins increase their health when the player unlocks vitality