About This File
What's New in Version 1.4.0 See changelog
- Fixed small issue causing killer bees to attack each other.
- Fixed a bug causing Weem be unable to plant trees.
- Fixed a bug causing Wool regain no sanity from planting trees.
- Wool can no longer eat cooked tallbird eggs.
- Wool's pearl will no longer get duplicated when teleporting out (escaping).
- Fixed a bug causing some trees give no sanity damage to Wool when burning.
- Wool will now lose HP when overheating in normal rate.
- Wool will now announce when Wisp will be about to go to sleep, and when she falls asleep.
- Birds will no longer fly away from Wool.
- Wisp's time bug is fully fixed! Now the game will remember the remaining time on Wisp, even when going underground.
- Fixed few issues with Weem's tags (causing her to be unable to trigger some event's in the game).
- Fixed a bug which was causing the main items sometimes to not be given to Ween and Waan.
- Fixed a bug which was letting players duplicate Wool's and Waan's special items when entering underground without them.
ABOUT WISP'S UPDATE:
Wool will now announce when Wisp will be about to go to sleep.
The 1st cue "Wisp seems tired" will be given by Wool when there will be about 2 minutes left on Wisp's timer.
The last warning "Wisp is really tired" will be given by Wool when there will be about 1 minute left on Wisp's timer.
Wool will also say "Rest well, my little friend" once Wisp falls asleep, helping players notice that Wisp is no longer following them.
- I managed to fix the bug that was causing Waan's and Weem's night glow/vision not activate sometimes near a light source.
- I fixed a small seasonal bug making Waan and Weem not switch their min/max temperature range.
- I managed to make Wisp less bothersome when trying to plant things.
- Wool now won't be attacked by killer bees if he won't bother them. (wasp hives still are a danger though)
I fixed a bug which was causing Weem's stuffed spider to turn invisible if left on the ground.
I fixed a bug which was making Wool and Waan unable to plant flowers.
I modified Weem's bug net modification a bit in an attempt to make it a bit more compatible.
(I got a report of it crashing the game before, if used with some other mods. I tried fixing that, but if it still crashes if used with some other mods then there's not much more I can do about it.)
Fixe an issue with Waan's flags and Weem's cups.
(The character's were automatically picking them up if loaded the game next to them.)
Fixed a bug that was causing Waan's scarf to become invisible if left on the ground.
Fixed the bug that was crashing the game when entering the adventure mode with Weem.
- Weem can now see the closes sinkhole to her always uncovered on the map when starting/loading the game.
- The durability of the bug net is highly increased while Weem is using it. (old >> -10% per catch || new >> -1% per catch)
- The cost of crafting a living log is decreased.
- Wool can now see beefalos on the map.
I managed to make my mod be able to recognize if the player is using the Backpack + Amulet slot mod, and automatically switch Waan's scarf from the Body slot, to the Neck slot.
For some reason if you have the Mod for the Backpack+Amulet slot from steam, it might sometimes not recognize that the mod is on, due to... Steam connection? I have tested it on and offline, and for some reason when The mods are connected to Steam (online) they often don't want to be recognized by my mod :/ But if you have the Klei version of the Backpack+Amulet slot mod then you probably don't have anything to worry about XD