NightWonder7

NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

955 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Sassy Wayne Dump.jpg

Love that smug look on his face <3

You deserve a break. Try to take some time off to freshen up your aesthetics.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, vixenine said:

You deserve a break. Try to take some time off to freshen up your aesthetics.

The thing is that I will be away from my computer for a few weeks at the beginning of July. And after that I have no idea how much time I have to spare for making comics and digital art because of school preparations and such. 

I will be around, but I don't know how much time I will have to actually sit down and draw with good conscience. I really really want to put my ideas on paper and show you guys, but I just don't have the energy this week.

2 people like this

32 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

The thing is that I will be away from my computer for a few weeks at the beginning of July. And after that I have no idea how much time I have to spare for making comics and digital art because of school preparations and such. 

I will be around, but I don't know how much time I will have to actually sit down and draw with good conscience. I really really want to put my ideas on paper and show you guys, but I just don't have the energy this week.

I know that feel. Rest when you really need it. Take care of your priorities. Go back drawing when you already feel that you're in the zone. You can't spontaneously do art if you force yourself. ;)

Just hold on to your ideas. I'm sure they would turn out a lot better with a well rested mind. #Takeiteasygurl #NoPressure.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, vixenine said:

I know that feel. Rest when you really need it. Take care of your priorities. Go back drawing when you already feel that you're in the zone. You can't spontaneously do art if you force yourself. ;)

Just hold on to your ideas. I'm sure they would turn out a lot better with a well rested mind. #Takeiteasygurl #NoPressure.

Yeah, you're probably right : ) I'll see what I'll do.

2 people like this

Yeah don't stress it. I don't mind if you don't post art for a while :)

1 person likes this