Well, this was unexpected

1 hour ago, MarkL said:

SURPRISE!

Requirements are not fully known yet, we will try to optimize the game as much as possible.  The goal would be that it could run on a potato.

Potato cups: the workbench of tech optimisation. The Ancients were right.

3 hours ago, MarkL said:

SURPRISE!

Requirements are not fully known yet, we will try to optimize the game as much as possible.  The goal would be that it could run on a potato.

Excellent I have been running my potato for years. Seriously its a Frankenstein monster. Even I dont know how I keep it limping on

4 hours ago, MarkL said:

The goal would be that it could run on a potato.

But can it run my on my toaster?!

How many hamsters will I need to buy in order to get it running at top condition on low graphics?!

What setting will I need to set my toaster? High or low?!

Could I toast some bread while playing it?!

38 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

What is "my"? A game? Why would you get a game solely with the purpose of running another game? :p

"my" is what I write when I make a mistake in my sentence since I was tired at the time, and now I can't change it because somebody called me out on it, now mark's gonna see it and then I'll feelsbadman.

Image result for feelsbadman

• Developer
43 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

"my" is what I write when I make a mistake in my sentence since I was tired at the time, and now I can't change it because somebody called me out on it, now mark's gonna see it and then I'll feelsbadman.

Look at the good side, you won't be getting a member title over it.

... *sigh*

Archived