Aileen Rose's Don't Starve Stash

1 minute ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Al Broke Science.png

"Albert... I don't think you should-"

"I'M DOING IT ANYWAY!"

So... Albert broke science... I think.

No, seriously, he was actually able to chop the tree down still even while it was on FIRE.

Albert, stop trying to burn yourself. 

• Like 3

I wanted to do this after hearing the awesome music covers people were doing... Then Storm dared me to do it. The rest is history.

>////< Hope you enjoy.

Music - @graycrayon (Awesome music I should add.)

Vocals - Aileen Rose (Yes, that's my voice. >////< )

Artwork - Klei Entertainment

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 8

DS.jpegCece and Wilson.png

cecelia.png

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821327915

I would've made a post about this last night but yours truly was rather exhausted after finishing her quotes, and it was 1:00 AM and I had to get ready for the travels I had today. (Family vacation, we made it safely by the way.)

Anywhosen, yes Cece here got a mod. It was just too much fun to pass up and I really wanted to do a girl this time since I got two boys running around, needed a counter balance. I enjoyed figuring out what I was gonna give her in regards to perks, and on top of it all, Storm got to help on this one so it was a fun collab project for both of us.

So, hope you enjoy her quotes, her abilities and all that good stuff.

Now I just need a 2nd female character to mod to finish the counter balance... I'm willing to take suggestions. =)

• Like 7

Disney Study - 1.png

So... something a little unorthodox. Doing style studies and I wanted to make it a little fun so I decided to revisit a certain style I did for a picture. Challenge for me... learn the Disney style, and apply it to characters I'm fond of. The victims this round: Wilson with small cameos with Chester and Willow.

Wilson is modeled after Roger Radcliff from 101 Dalmatians. Mainly in body and face type. It just works for him. Could never get the curl in his hair to work though so it's all just slicked back and wild. Willow was modeled after Anita respectfully. Chester... he's just Chester. XD

So yeah, just part of my studies... Here's hoping for results in further testing and what not.

To note though, I'm not abandoning my main style. Heck no. That ain't happening any time soon. This is just a side thing in regards to working up a portfolio for industry and stuff.

This is no way related to my other work. This just me screwing around and trying to learn a style.

So yeah. Hope you enjoy.

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

To note though, I'm not abandoning my main style. Heck no. That ain't happening any time soon. This is just a side thing in regards to working up a portfolio for industry and stuff.

Thank gosh. I admit this is good but I adore your cartoonish art style ^_^

• Like 2

Disney Study - 3.png

... I'm having too much fun with my studies. Way too much fun.

Welp, here are my next victims. William, Charlie and Maxwell.

The style this time... Atlantis: The Lost Empire. One of my all time favorite Disney films. I couldn't resist on this one since I needed a Disney character with glasses to model William off of that was done in a 2D style and well Storm brought it up as an option. So, son of gun it worked.

William/Maxwell was modeled off of Milo and Charlie was modeled off of Kida.

Gosh this was fun. Two of the drawings were based off images from Atlantis, the rest were all made up.

I think I'm getting a handle on things, but still got some ground to cover. Haven't done full body drawings yet but baby steps. For now I'm just trying to nail some basic face stuff and what not. Hopefully I'll be able to eventually attempt coloring.

For now, I am pleased. Here's hoping for more progress with future rounds.

• Like 8

WilliamSmileAnimation.gif

"Ehehehe."

When you try out something new, ALWAYS start small unless you want to go insane. In this case, doing frame by frame animation. Fun experiment, just takes awhile to do. But the results are nice. It's all smooth!

So yeah, William volunteered to smile for me.

Done in the Disney Style as a bit of an homage to hand drawn animation.

(Considering Atlantis was one of those films. Made sense to since William was modeled off dear old Milo.)

Not sure what else I'll do but I'm holding off on full body stuff for the time being. (Anatomy is something I'm still trying to improve on since proportions are rather mean to me.) For now, I'm happy I was able to animate a face.

Enjoy!

Edited by Aileen-Rose
  • Like 8