Gavary's art thread

OMG THAT IS AMAZING. Webber's smile is the best thing I have ever seen. Something about the shape makes it seem so innocent. And the way his (and the spider's, but they're like, one thing, so) body language matches up with his blink and change of expression. I could see that becoming a cartoon.

And how many frames are in each motionless* shot? Two? As many as there are actual frames during that period? I've always liked that Flash-like animation style and want to replicate it someday.

*sort of.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

And how many frames are in each motionless* shot?

There's three. I think the transitions are literally the same just in opposite order XD

I gotta agree, it takes a lot of skill to make things work out that well. It's only 29 frames for the whole GIF, counting duplicates.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I gotta agree, it takes a lot of skill to make things work out that well. It's only 29 frames for the whole GIF, counting duplicates.

how did you know there's a 29 frames in total Mobbstar? im kinda curious, is there a way to check that?

also i use FireAlpaca to make this gif, at first im not used to draw/animate on that program since im mainly use SAI but im getting the hang of it now.

• Like 2

Just now, Gavary_Henaii said:

how did you know there's a 29 frames in total Mobbstar? im kinda curious, is there a way to check that?

I downloaded it and used a programme for the photo editing magic. That's also how I could confirm that it's three frames for the idle loops.

Yes, technically speaking I could steal and recolour your Gif, maybe change or add a watermark. But lets be honest, it is unimprovable at this point :p

(I use Gifcam for my gifs, hands down. It's way easier to use than firealpaca imo)

• Like 2