Don't Starve Collectables and NEW Ninja Vinyl at the new Klei Store!

JoeW

Right now, they are exclusively available on the site. However, If you know a physical or online retailer in your area that might want to sell these, let them know you're interested and ask them to contact us!

Hello JoeW,

I'm really interested to sell your Don't Starve collectables on my french web site, did you get my e-mail? :-)

A special Deerclops figure would be grand. 

Reign of Giants mystery figures. WHICH GIANT WILL RUIN YOUR LIFE TODAY? 

Yeah! A big ol' Deer-clops, a Tree-guard, and the Spider Queen ( with removable face that the other figures can wear)... Also, note to the toy-crew and developers,  I would love to have some Machines to add to the collection, (Science, Alchemy...)  and some Cave creatures. It would be fun to be able to put (interactively build ) the things together too, in order to make the Teleportato piece. 

So we can play Dont-Starve: collectables edition

We need easy access to print the berry bushes, trees and so fourth at home. Or provided a punch-out, quality card- stock that comes with. :love_heart:

These are just considerations but being a toy fanatic, I can see great possibilities here.

I got a Ps4 for christmas, this is the only game we play on it. We want more! 

I Wish we saw the Chester Kickstarter page sooner. I will have to wait till it's for sale.

Yeah, and it's allegedly supposed to only take up to 3 business days, if not less.

My order information keeps saying "awaiting shipment" meaning that it hasn't entered the mail system yet even after 2-3 days after ordering

So I have no clue what's going on with the shipping, other then yes it is cruel

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with the "awaiting shipment" status. I was paranoid I did something wrong.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with the "awaiting shipment" status. I was paranoid I did something wrong.

I had a dream last night where my package actually arrived, only to wake up this morning and check my order slip again to see "Awaiting shipment" still :wilson_facepalm:

Yeah, and it's allegedly supposed to only take up to 3 business days, if not less.

My order information keeps saying "awaiting shipment" meaning that it hasn't entered the mail system yet even after 2-3 days after ordering

So I have no clue what's going on with the shipping, other then yes it is cruel

Yeah, I know. It sucks. There was a delay with the items getting sent from the warehouse to the distributor because of the crazy weather in the States right now. Corey is sending out an email to everybody explaining what's going on. 

We are trying to get everything sorted and worked out as fast as possible as well as taking steps to make sure this never happens again. 

It is beyond important to us that shipping is super fast and you know exactly what to expect. So, look for that email soon for more details. 

Hello JoeW,

I'm really interested to sell your Don't Starve collectables on my french web site, did you get my e-mail? :-)

I don't see it at the moment, did you send it from kleisupport.desk.com ?

Yeah, I know. It sucks. There was a delay with the items getting sent from the warehouse to the distributor because of the crazy weather in the States right now. Corey is sending out an email to everybody explaining what's going on. 

We are trying to get everything sorted and worked out as fast as possible as well as taking steps to make sure this never happens again. 

It is beyond important to us that shipping is super fast and you know exactly what to expect. So, look for that email soon for more details. 

That's great to hear! I was really worried something went wrong, glad to hear its just the weather.

That's great to hear! I was really worried something went wrong, glad to hear its just the weather.

Years ago I had a dream of an average school day--literally I went to every class period and did work of some sort. I went home and then fell asleep, then I woke up for real when my clock rang for me to get up for school. I was so darn confused,fatigued, and angry that my brain would do something like that--it forever haunts me.

However; your dream is responsible, considering you spent $200 on figures--I hope you get good ones. 

Also, I'm glad to read that the shipping issue is being resolved.

Years ago I had a dream of an average school day--literally I went to every class period and did work of some sort. I went home and then fell asleep, then I woke up for real when my clock rang for me to get up for school. I was so darn confused,fatigued, and angry that my brain would do something like that--it forever haunts me.

However; your dream is responsible, considering you spent $200 on figures--I hope you get good ones. 

Also, I'm glad to read that the shipping issue is being resolved.

Yeah I always worry about big purchases, I don't come into money often and I've had things stolen from me a lot. We've actually had packages taken off our doorstep and our car broken into multiple times

So hopefully I'll be home the day the figures come

Yeah, I apologize about that. While weather is a factor, it really highlighted a flaw in our logistics.

We are doing everything within our power right now to get these things out to you guys; and more importantly make sure it can't happen again. 

Yeah I always worry about big purchases, I don't come into money often and I've had things stolen from me a lot. We've actually had packages taken off our doorstep and our car broken into multiple times

So hopefully I'll be home the day the figures come

That must be horrible. I live in an apartment and I've yet to have any issues with robbery; although, my neighbors have. I also have two dogs--I recommend you put a security sticker or sign near you house to deter robbers, leave everything out of the car (friend once got robbed over cheap glasses),leave fancy stuff out of the windows. I know it all seems like common sense, but you'd be surprised how many people put all their fancy gadgets out on display.

If the risk is that high, maybe you could have the package dropped off at the post office or something?

Or, I guess just watch the order status like a hawk.

That must be horrible. I live in an apartment and I've yet to have any issues with robbery; although, my neighbors have. I also have two dogs--I recommend you put a security sticker or sign near you house to deter robbers, leave everything out of the car (friend once got robbed over cheap glasses),leave fancy stuff out of the windows. I know it all seems like common sense, but you'd be surprised how many people put all their fancy gadgets out on display.

If the risk is that high, maybe you could have the package dropped off at the post office or something?

Or, I guess just watch the order status like a hawk.

Regarding stupid things being stolen from cars - someone broke into my car and stole my spare contact lenses. Disposable ones. Ones that are prescribed to be. Ones that are useless to anyone but me. Ones that cost around a dollar. There was more value in the change in my cup holder that they left.

PLEASE PLEASE! If you remember where, i must know!!!!

I just ordered the full pack, all those figures are just so adorable! And I will join the "trade show" to trade any duplicates... is there a known ship date for those yet?

And... If anyone finds that "don't starve" print outs, please post a link here. I would love to print some of those props to create a comfy home for those cute figurines... =)

Archived