Solo Wes 6 Dish 100% Consistent[NO SAFE RNG/MANIPULATION]

zarklord_klei

• Developer

After doing lots of testing(and glancing at co-ops route); I figured out a route, which doesn't depend on forcing the contents of any safes, reseting on certain rounds or having to time dishes to be able to open a safe in time.
The Route:

You MUST play wes for this route to work.
Everything after round 1 MUST be plated
Salting isn't required and isn't needed.
Recipe item counts are NOT A RECOMENDATION they are a requirement.
Plant All Seeds on the round you buy them.

Round 1:
    Buy Cookpot
    Buy 1 Wheat Seed bag

Cook Stone Soup (Cookpot) (1 Foliage 1 Berry 1 Stone)

Round 2:
    Buy Salt Rack
    NOTE:
    You need to get the salt rack up immediately so that you can open the first safe to plate the round 2 dish.
    You have plenty of time to get all the wood you need(about 22 extra wood) in this time.

If You Get Vegetables:
    Buy Oven
    Gather 3 Potatoes and 2 Rot From Potato Farm
    Gather 1 Mushroom
    Cook Roasted Veggies (Oven) (2 Potatoes 1 Mushroom)

If You Get Bread:
    Buy Grill
    Buy Pigeon
    Gather 1 Potato and 2 Rot From Potato Farm
    Cook Sliders (Grill) (1 Foliage 1 Meat Scrap 1 Flour)

Round 3:
    Buy 1 Wheat seed bag
    Buy Large Cookpot(if you didnt get it from the safe)
    Buy Sugar Forest Key.
    When your grinding the spice and the rest of the wheat make sure to grab the salt from the salt trap and grind that to
    If you get Fish then deliver the salt immediatly, otherwise save it for the start of round 4 and get two keys at the same time.
If You Get Meat:
    Gather 9 Spice Plants
    Buy a Pigeon
    Cook Curry (Large Cookpot) (1 Meat Scraps 2 Spice 1 Potato)

If You Get Fish:
    Gather 6 Spice Plants
    Buy a Fishing Rod
    Cook Poached Fish (Large Cookpot) (1 Salmon 1 Foliage 1 Spice 1 Potato)

Round 4:
    Buy Oven(if you dont have it)
    Get Large Casserole Dish from the safes
    Buy 1 Pointy(Onion) Seed(only plant 2 of the 3 seeds)
    Buy Milk

Cook Cheesecake (Large Oven) (2 Milk 1 Flour 1 Berry)

Round 5:
    DON'T BUY MORE MILK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.
    Cook Onion Soup (Large Cookpot) (1 Flour 1 Milk 1 2 Onions)

Round 6:
If You Get Bread:
    Buy Large Grill
    Buy Slaughtering Tool
    Cook Shooter Sandwich (Large Grill) (2 B.Meat 1 Flour 1 Spice)
If You Get Meat:
    Buy Slaughtering Tool
    Cook Meat Wellington (Large Oven) (2 B.Meat 1 Flour 1 Spice)
If You Get Fish:
    Buy Milk
    Cook Creamy Fish (Large Oven) (1 Salmon 2 Milk 1 Spice)

Thanks for reading if you have found a issue with this route, please let me know and i will see if there is a fix.

Good job on the new guide, Zarklord! I've updated my guide as well (and refreshed the link to your newer guide).

I wanted to mention that Shooter Sandwich gives a favor for both meat and bread these days (I just tested it out on both cravings).

• Developer
9 hours ago, Azuber said:

Nice, seems like the most solid 6-turn build I've seen so far.

thanks!

5 hours ago, Extant said:

Good job on the new guide, Zarklord! I've updated my guide as well (and refreshed the link to your newer guide).

I wanted to mention that Shooter Sandwich gives a favor for both meat and bread these days (I just tested it out on both cravings).

I'm aware but you waste alot of time(imo) to get the large grill if you don't need it, so i prefer meat wellington if you can.

5 hours ago, Clwnbaby said:

UUUUUUUh  isn't this just Co.ops route using curry instead of Meat Wellington?  I don't really see the need for multiple threads on how to do the EXACT same thing

nope, this is very different for one key reason, its something i can't believe no one ever though of before. offering sliders on bread round, its the ultimate solution to bread round coin issues, since offering it gives you 6 old coins and 1 sapphire medallion, and previously we thought 2 old coins and 1 sapphire medallion(jelly sandwich) was the max(for round 2 before you could get the large grill).
also I didn't take this from co-op my previous guide follows the exact same route after dish 2(minus not having the coins for buying the large cookpot/oven(and I made that route from scratch when co-ops was still 7 dish).

5 hours ago, Clwnbaby said:

UUUUUUUh  isn't this just Co.ops route using curry instead of Meat Wellington?  I don't really see the need for multiple threads on how to do the EXACT same thing

No offense to co.op, but his guide is haphazardly put together and not as straightforward as this one.

Then there's the rather big issue that you have to read all of the posts in that thread to do it properly as there are edits and changes to it that aren't in the original post.  At least that's how it was, and I can't be bothered to waste my time trying to follow it again to verify.

• Developer
6 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

No offense to co.op, but his guide is haphazardly put together and not as straightforward as this one.

Then there's the rather big issue that you have to read all of the posts in that thread to do it properly as there are edits and changes to it that aren't in the original post.  At least that's how it was, and I can't be bothered to waste my time trying to follow it again to verify.

from what I can tell that isn't the case anymore, but I do know what your talking about.

• Developer
20 minutes ago, Graestra said:

How do you have enough time to complete it? Even though I’m doing everything quickly I run out of time before finishing the 4th meal. Am I missing something?

this video is for a outdated route, but the time management is nearly identical, maybe this will help.

• Developer

Just updated the route to a even easier route. Notable changes are:

• Swapping back to cook-pot round 1 and making stone soup.
  • Only buying the grill if you get bread round 2(you can cook roasted veggies in the oven) so we buy the oven on round 2 for vegetables.
  • Changed where you buy seeds.
  • You no longer buy a trap..

On 2018/6/29 at 12:49 AM, Zarklord said:

For Bread Round 2: Buy 2 Wheat seed bags and only plant 6 of the 8 seeds(we dont need the 6th piece of flour) Buy Large Cookpot(if you didnt get it from the safe)

You have not enough money to buy 2 wheat seed bags if you need buy a large cookpot.(You can just buy one)

On 2018/6/29 at 12:49 AM, Zarklord said:

If You Get Vegetables: Buy Oven Gather 3 Potatoes and 2 Rot From Potato Farm Gather 1 Mushroom Cook Roasted Veggies (Oven) (2 Potatoes 1 Mushroom)

You have a higher chance of just opening one safe if you cook potato soup when you get a large cookpot in the first safe.

• Developer
15 hours ago, HelloNeptune said:

You have not enough money to buy 2 wheat seed bags if you need buy a large cookpot.(You can just buy one)

your right, oversight on my part(it will be fixed shortly).

EDIT: I knew i hadn't miscalculated the coins, that was a remnant from a old version of the route that I forgot about... its now fixed.

15 hours ago, HelloNeptune said:

You have a higher chance of just opening one safe if you cook potato soup when you get a large cookpot in the first safe.

I'm not even sure what this sentence is saying. cause the English is very poor, try re-explaining it and I will give you a answer.

On 7/7/2018 at 8:40 AM, Zarklord said:

I'm not even sure what this sentence is saying. cause the English is very poor, try re-explaining it and I will give you a answer.

I'm pretty sure what they're saying is this: if you cook potato soup on round 3 and you get the Large Cookpot from your first safe, you'll be able to afford to buy the Large Casserole in Round 4. I think they're suggesting that would mean you only have to do one salt run, which would save time. I was thinking that plates would be an obvious issue, but you'll get a sapphire mark in Round 3 either way. You can also get an SM out of the Cheesecake if you don't plate it (you'll get the GF either way). You don't need more milk, so you'll only actually need the one RM from the Onion Soup for Round 6. So I *think* this actually all works out, if you get a large cookpot in your first safe.

(There's also the chance that you need two bowls or two plates for rounds 2/3, so it also depends on your safe and cravings lining up just right. If I'm doing the math right, there's a 50% chance of needing the same dish for the two cravings, and then a 50% chance of not getting two of that dish in the safe, so there's only a 25% chance that you'd get two matching cravings *and* only one of that dish.)

To be honest, though, I think that's basically a whole new path based on one safe, so I’m not sure that it makes any sense to include in the guide. In that one case, though, I bet it would shave off a good chunk of time. You'd only make that first salt run (and you'd need the potatoes anyway), and then buy the rest of the plates you need from Mumsy. I may be putting too much effort into decoding that original comment, but I think it works out.

On 2018/7/7 at 11:40 PM, Zarklord said:

I'm not even sure what this sentence is saying.

Sorry.

You get two bowls and one plate from the safe with the Large Cookpot.

Roasted Veggies need a plate.You must do the second salt run if you get Fish in Round 3.

Potato Soup need a bowl.You don't need to do the second salt run because you still have one bowl and one plate.

You will get a sapphire mark in Round 3.So you can buy a bowl in Round 5 or a plate in Round 6.

• Developer
On 7/9/2018 at 8:35 PM, HelloNeptune said:

Sorry.

You get two bowls and one plate from the safe with the Large Cookpot.

Roasted Veggies need a plate.You must do the second salt run if you get Fish in Round 3.

Potato Soup need a bowl.You don't need to do the second salt run because you still have one bowl and one plate.

You will get a sapphire mark in Round 3.So you can buy a bowl in Round 5 or a plate in Round 6.

yeah, feel free to use this route variation on your own(obviously) but that's way way way way to many ifs in order to include it in a guide, also you can still buy the oven either way(since you still need it for dish 4 and 6) and if you get potato soup go for it, but way to many things to take into account for viability.

• Developer
7 hours ago, HelloNeptune said:

Just one thing.You don't need to buy a Grill,so you have enough maney to offer a cheaper dish. 

nope, if you get bread you have to buy a cooking utensil to make a round 2 dish for a SM so you only have 2 current coins(you have to buy 1 wheat seed, a cookpot, a grill/oven, a salt rack) round 3 requires atleast 6 coins, the only dish capable of fulfilling all those requirements is sliders.

Archived