The Gorge Recipe Filter

cheewind

Gorge Recipe Filter

This is a filter for don't starve together gorge event recipe.
Install and visit gorge recipe

Author

Original version is written by Adai1198,
and Cheewind makes several updates.

Gallery

imgimgimg imgimg

How to Install

Version 2.1 (Firefox Extension)
Version 2.1 (Chrome Extension)
Version 1.0 adai's version (Chrome Extension)

How to Use

Visit gorge recipe

Updates

visit chrome://extensions/ and click "Update" to update

Version 2.1

Update jQuery to version 3.3.1
Optimize Recipe Selection
Follow i18n standard

Version 2.0

Option page will popup after install
Multiple language support
Better recipe selection

Version 1.1

UI update
Firefox support
add click hint icon

• Developer

This is indeed awesome! Browser extension is kinda suboptimal though, would all of the original authors be interested in us incorporating your code into the official site? I'd probably just BSD license the original JS+HTML, throw it on github, and let you contribute yours under the same license. Obviously we'd want a nice and obvious call-out to the fan contributors as part of the official site too

If it's something that interests you guys please let me know and we can work out details! @Adai / @cheewind

Holyyyyyy THIS IS SO FREAKING AMAZING!!!! :D 
Thank You so much for this! I hope you won't mind if share this forum link to my thread here.  

@nome If this filter does happen to the official recipe site, would the offerings be filtered by cravings too? :) 

On 2018/6/19 at 9:47 AM, nome said:

This is indeed awesome! Browser extension is kinda suboptimal though, would all of the original authors be interested in us incorporating your code into the official site? I'd probably just BSD license the original JS+HTML, throw it on github, and let you contribute yours under the same license. Obviously we'd want a nice and obvious call-out to the fan contributors as part of the official site too

If it's something that interests you guys please let me know and we can work out details! @Adai / @cheewind

I'm VERY VERY excited Klei notice this.

@adai1198 is another author of this project, and we want to add our code in Klei's website.

This is amazing! But...

I think I found a mistake. When I filter by meat, it also shows me fish steak, creamy fish, and poached fish, and when I filter by fish it doesn't show me those recipes, despite those recipes being fish recipes. When I filter by fish it also shows me mac n cheese, lasagna and bread cutlet, despite those not being fish recipes. I dunno what may be happening there though.

EDIT: Issue resolved after downloading extension.

25 minutes ago, nome said:

Site should now be updated with search functionality courtesy of @cheewind & @adai1198 - big thanks!

Anyone else with ideas or translations should feel free to submit a PR on https://github.com/kleientertainment/TheGorgeRecipeBook

What about other top scores, like Top Levels, Faster Time or... Trees Chopped, Saps Harvested?
Like we had in The Forge

• Developer
21 minutes ago, pedregales said:

This is amazing! But...

I think I found a mistake. When I filter by meat, it also shows me fish steak, creamy fish, and poached fish, and when I filter by fish it doesn't show me those recipes, despite those recipes being fish recipes. When I filter by fish it also shows me mac n cheese, lasagna and bread cutlet, despite those not being fish recipes. I dunno what may be happening there though.

EDIT: Issue resolved after downloading extension.

Ooops, you're right. It's fixed now. Thanks!

12 hours ago, nome said:

Site should now be updated with search functionality courtesy of @cheewind & @adai1198 - big thanks!

Anyone else with ideas or translations should feel free to submit a PR on https://github.com/kleientertainment/TheGorgeRecipeBook

I send a pull request on github making something changes.

Details are on the github.

If my filter on my extension and website both running, it will cause some ui bug.

I publish my extension version 3.0.

It detects the mark and notice user to uninstall my extension.

B.T.W. I saw the fillter is running on Klei's recipe, and it makes me so exctited.

4 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

Selecting Grill as filter doesn't display Roasted Veggies cause it's the only recipe made by Oven AND Grill.

I'd also like to see a Dish-filter showing what kind of recipes need a bowl or a plate.

Recipes that make soup or soup-like meals require bowls. All others require plates.

Archived