Daughter of Mad Libs!

CaptainChaotica

Uhh...not that I'm dumb or anything, but I completely missed your post at the bottom of Page 3. I was like "Ah, we're on to page 4 now? Let's see what's here!" and completely forgot that there might ALSO be something new on the _previous_ page.

(smacks forehead)

Seriously, I was waiting and waiting for somebody else to say something, and wondering why they weren't, and "Oh well maybe they're busy with real life stuff, I'll leave it for a bit..."

OKAY!  Now I need:

Abstract Noun

Vehicle

Amount of Money, Any Kind

Day of the Year

And that'll be it!  :)

...Notorious

OKAY!  (rubs hands together)  Time to see what you weirdos have wrought.  (including me, of course, since I wrote the bloody thing)

A Stirring Political Speech

By *Markiplier*, who is running for *Mayor* of *The Amazon Warehouse*.

"My fellow *cats*, the time has come for us to *stampede* into the future. We must set aside our petty differences and unite against the far greater evil of *dedication*. We must never forget that this great nation was founded on the principal of equal *fish hooks* for all.

"If elected, I promise to lower taxes, get *round*er on crime, and combat *jam* abuse. And NO doctor in *The Amazon Warehouse* will be allowed to charge *ten yen* for a bottle of *morphine* while I'M in office.

"My opponent, *Sauron*, charges me with dishonesty. While I have nothing but the deepest respect for the *Baron* from *Connecticut*, I must point out that *Sauron* has been photographed coming out of motel rooms with people who were not their spouse, including *Kim Kardashian*!  My opponent freely admits to *eating* the draft during *the Cold War*, and his/her record speaks for itself; in the *3* years my opponent has been in office, *Connecticut*'s taxes rose by *666* percent. Almost every *pavillion* in the area closed, putting thousands of *chicken-tenders* out of work. And Lake *MacCracken* has practically become a toxic waste dump. My opponent denies it, but we've all seen that video of radioactive *dragons* *punching* out of that lake.

"So, therefore, my fellow *cats*, remember: A vote for my opponent is a vote for crime, unemployment, pollution, and *charity*. But if you want two *chariots* in every garage, gasoline that only costs *$3.50* per gallon, and perhaps a decent education for your children if you're really lucky or really rich, then go down on *January 16th* and vote for me. Yes....You WILL vote for me...You are getting sleepy....VEEEEERRRRRYYYY sleeeeepppy....your eyelids are becoming heavy...you will vote for me...you will vote for me...you will..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realise that this is still, even in Mad Lib form, WAY more coherent and dignified than some of today's real-life political speeches.  (oooh, BURN!  but true) But, I did write it to be retro-style even at the _time_, what with the "two cars in every garage" thing, so...

Also who knew Markiplier was a cat?!  Damn.  That is some disguise.  Well, that does make the "fish hooks" thing kinda work, too.  (sings) I'm gonna eat you little fishie...!

...Notorious

Damn!  Seems if I post at the right time of day, you guys are fast!  Okay, next I'm'a need:

Verb

Number

Part of the Body

Another part of the body

Number

Amount of Time

Name of Song

GO! and I should mention here that a "part of the body" does not necessarily have to be a part of the HUMAN body.  Things like "wing", "tail" or "antenna" are perfectly allowed too.  :)

...Notorious

One moon cycle

Abs

To China

Harp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dang you posted the next thing right before I posted my answers :/ 

Here's the answers for the newest post:

Nag

Arm

Fibia

One dog year

Ra-Ra-Rasputin

Brad Pitt

Scarab

Teal

Jade

Italian (Sorry, but I don't know what you mean by "Type of food")

1 hour ago, CaptainChaotica said:

There's a SONG called "Die in a fire"?! what am I saying of course there is...ANYWAY!

...Notorious

Yes, yes there is. Here are some of the lyrics:

"I hope you die in a fire! Hope you get stabbed in the heart, hope you get shot and expire! Hope you'll be taken apart, hope this what you desire!!"

It's not what you think! I promise!

Spoiler

Yeah, I looked it up--unfortunately AFTER I posted that, 'cos I'm an idiot (smacks forehead) and went "Oh.  It's a Five Nights at Freddy's Thing.  No wonder I haven't heard of it."  I understand that whole franchise is INSANELY popular, but I AVOID creepy animatronics precisely _because_ they're creepy.  I'm funny that way.  : P  Also my Star Trek club used to have its meetings at the Chuck E. Cheese for a while there--for reasons I was never entirely sure of--and I still have flashbacks.  (shudder)

(Although, considering what seems to happen at a Chuck E. Cheese like _every other freaking week_ on "WTFIWWY", I should count myself lucky I was never caught up in a freaking BRAWL...)

Well, I did like their salad bar.  ;)

ANYway.  : P  For "type of food", I guess I just meant A food but wasn't sure how to word it.  "Pizza" "apple" "barbecue chips" "fish" etc.  It can be a full food ("taco") or a single ingredient ("cheese"), either way.

Food

Place

Animal

Verb

Part of the Body

Number

YAY!

...Notorious

Okay!  Here goes nothin'!

How to Fail to Loose *1* Pound in Only *Two Years*  

ATTENTION HUMANS! Do you eat? Then chances are, you need to loose weight. Now I know what you're thinking. You're thinking: "I don't need to loose weight."  Have you ever stopped to wonder why you can no longer see your *tooth*?  Why you can no longer bend over any farther than *44 yards*?  Why you can no longer fit into a *pond* without the aid of powerful hydraulic devices?  Who are you kidding?  Face it, buddy. You are a menace to radar.  But you're not alone.  And fortunately, you have several options.

First is the obvious--excercise.  This involves things like *nagging* *91* times in a row, bending and stretching to put your *antler* on your *hair* and holding it there for *42* seconds, or running in place for *65 eons* every day.  And I mean every day.  Yes, really.  It also helps if you listen to catchy music, such as *"Ra Ra Rasputin"*.

Or, you can go on a diet.  The problem with this is that you have to actually eat less.  There are many different diets you can try.  There is the "*Tom Hiddleston* Diet", in which you eat nothing but *scarabs*.  There is the "*Jade* *Lamborghini* Diet", in which you eat only *snickerdoodles* and completely avoid *barbecue ice-cream*, while facing *The Endless Saltwastes*, for some reason.  And then there's the "*Donkey* Diet", which has nothing to do with *Donkeys*, in which you simply eat nothing at all.

The next option is diet pills, which are strange little drugs that help you loose weight.  That's what they SAY, anyway. Actually, people have been known to spontaneously *spam*, or grow extra *hearts*, or become politicians.   And you may even become FATTER than you were before after you stop using them.  The obvious solution, then (and the one the diet pill manufacturers like best) is to keep using them, forever and ever.

However, as with ANY diet, you're likely to gain all your weight back and then some the instant you stop doing it.  The only logical solution, then, is to revise your lifestyle.  But you can't do that! The refrigerator is your friend!  You'd be lost without your *9001* snacks a day!  And excercise? It makes you all sweaty!  

So, I'm sorry to say, I lied.  There IS no good way to loose weight.  We might as well just start looking around for a new planet to colonise--and bring along several shiploads of onion dip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Needless to say, the "you" in this one is generic, and also includes me.  : P   Random annotations:

1.  I'd be more worried if I COULD see my tooth without a mirror and my mouth open, actually...

2.  I love the idea of "nagging" as excercise.  XD

3. "9001" I See Wut U Did Thar.  ;)

...Notorious

Whether you wanted it or not!

(Since nobody else is going, I'm digging out another of my oldies-but-hopefully-still-goodies.)

Okay, first, I'm'a need:

A noun beginning with D (you'll see why.  BE CLEAN DAMMIT or I'll ignore you and pick someone else's word.  :))

Another noun beginning with D and again, you'll see why.

Adjective

Number

Noun

Noun

GO!

...Notorious

Archived