We Need Little Spidy!

On 08/01/2018 at 11:33 PM, JohnWatson said:

the image says 11 hours ago, you can't fool me

:wilson_facepalm:

It says 11 hours ago,because he took screenshot 11 hours ago after it was posted.

Good,post has high rating! Just like the roseate wes skin...

It has a chance now.

18 minutes ago, JohnWatson said:

yes, it was 11 hours ago in the past from the present, what's your point?

He took screenshot 11 hours after @JoeW posted it,so the screenshot is from around 2 years ago.

Also Try to search @ImDaMisterL posting anything, his signature is @JoeW's post "So we would like to inconvince YOU instead!". The date remains the same,so @watermelen671's screenshot in the post also could be screenshot of somebody quoting @JoeW.

• Developer

JoeW was tagged 3 times in the same post, that's gotta be a new record!

I'd honestly love a spider pet, but Webber can already befriend them so it might beat the point of one following you around, maybe? I dunno, I still want it, one that's easier to differentiate from the other spiders at least.

1 hour ago, ImDaMisterL said:

JoeW was tagged 3 times in the same post, that's gotta be a new record!

I'd honestly love a spider pet, but Webber can already befriend them so it might beat the point of one following you around, maybe? I dunno, I still want it, one that's easier to differentiate from the other spiders at least.

It wouldn't beat the point,if it would be just a cute little,harmless and cheerful spider pet,adoptable in critter den,not an ally.

Yeah,I bet nobody has done anything like that yet. >XD

(My support for the suggestion works,I am very happy to see that!)

Archived