[Game Update] - 234175

• Developer
  • Low pressure natural gas should be easier to see in the world
  • Exosuit Dock has increased oxygen capacity
  • Oil Refinery is now four tiles wide
  • Polymer Press should no longer run if it runs out of oil to process
  • Sink should now improve decor
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when using text input boxes
  • Fixed a bug where you could grow two plants on top of each other using a Farm Tile in combination with a Planter Box
  • Med-Beds and Pharma Chambers no longer limit the range at which you can use a Toilet/Ration Box
  • Neural Vacillators can now be unassigned
  • Heavi-Watt Joint Plate should no longer consider itself in an invalid construction location
  • Increased the cost of Heavi-Watt Joint Plates

View full update

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, The Plum Gate said:

Yeah, mine just rolled back also - I don't mind starting over but this is fairly strange.

IS it a rollback, when 234175 just has been announced / rolled out? or is it a versioning mistake?

ok, i get confused now: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/game-updates/oni-alpha/

234177 has been released 3 days ago and now comes 234175? pls tell me its a mistake :D

Edited by Speadge

Just now, Speadge said:

IS it a rollback, when 234175 just has been announced / rolled out? or is it a versioning mistake?

I don't really know - I've gotten releases from steam where the build number doesn't match anything anyone else seems to be getting. I was on 230023 when everyone else was playing 230032 on youtube, I eventually got '32 ... so maybe they've pushed a newer build onto an old number from a different branch. I'm thinking it's just a versioning number error.

Hmm. 400 kg storage capacity on a suit locker where 200 kg is taken by the suit and 200 kg taken by oxygen input.
When deconstructed drops a 200 kg bottle of oxygen.
Dupes pop their ear drums at 4 kg oxygen...
Still have the Empty Pipe bug so players are gonna be deconstructing and rebuilding them trying to figure that part out...
This is gonna be fun.

6 minutes ago, Risu said:

Still have the Empty Pipe bug so players are gonna be deconstructing and rebuilding them trying to figure that part out...
This is gonna be fun.

6 minutes ago, Moggles said:

Lavatories are still broken.

how do u test this when the 234177 saves are broken / unloadable?

Edited by Speadge

4 minutes ago, The Plum Gate said:

hmm, I have another theory on the versioning - something about the compatibility of the the 3 wide oil refinery with the new 4 wide refinery.  Think that might cause some hiccups.

As in no polluted water output? or no germs?

Yeah no input and no output.

1 hour ago, Cheerio said:

Exosuit Dock has increased oxygen capacity

I hope you don't mind my asking, but what's the point of this change?  From what I can tell, the old capacity was more than enough to allow a dupe to work in no-oxygen environments for most of the day.

12 minutes ago, goboking said:

I hope you don't mind my asking, but what's the point of this change?  From what I can tell, the old capacity was more than enough to allow a dupe to work in no-oxygen environments for most of the day.

The suit took up the entire inventory preventing any oxygen from entering the inventory to charge the present suit.

The new problem is that the conduit consumer has no limit applied to it so get ready for up to 400 kg of oxygen being in a bottle when deconstructing the dock. The suit itself still doesn't care about the storage capacity. At least there should always be more than enough oxygen to charge them now.

Edited by Risu