Invisible Inc - DLC news and Update 11 release date

• Developer

post-251510-0-40799600-1438383829_thumb.

Click here to download the full 1920 × 1080 image!

Update 11: Fresh Code 
The update will be go live Aug  6. Along with bug fixes and balance tweaks, it will include almost a dozen new programs to pick up for Incognita, as well 2 new program unlocks for starting options. 

post-251510-0-31722000-1438392889_thumb.

Also, Sharp and Prism now have their alternate starting versions like the other agents. Sharp's alt lines up with the other agents as he comes with the standard Neural Disrupter and augment combo. His new augment is similar yet different than his standard one. Prism on the other hand changes the formula up more radically with her Holo Projection Mesh. She doesn't start with a weapon, but this item unique to Prism allows her to put on a guard disguise. As some have suggestion, disguise is a lot like invisibility, but it has it's own brand of perks and drawbacks that make it it's own thing.

post-251510-0-84030800-1438392787_thumb.

Update 11: Fresh Code patch notes:

New Features

- 2 new starting programs to unlock.
- 8 new programs to find and buy at server terminals.

Kevin's expanded agent banter added

- New versions of the location maps: 

• new Vault
  • new CEO office
  • new Detention Center
  • new Guard Dispatch
  • new Server Farm
  • new Nanofab Vestibule
  • new Cyberlab (special!)

- New starting room variations

Open single door hotkey - default is F

- Armor icon and stat always visible on guards
Item requirements always show
CTRL click for right click on MAC enabled
Tooltip on guards searched and expertly searched by an agent with Anarchy 5 
- Augment grafter panel improved

Balance Changes

- Felix daemon has been changed. 

- Cloak Rig III was changed.

Bug fixes
- Guards insta killing KO agents when they wake up is fixed.
- KO resistance will modify all KO effects like shocktaps and flash grenades
- Fixed blocked peeking in an obscure case
- Blinking rewind button no longer pauses gameplay
- Time attack mode will now also unlock Expert level achievements
- Holocircuit Overloaders do not make a noise that will alert guards.
- Modded plastech guard spawn rate bug fixed
- Endless key card exploit removed
- Central can pick up the final mission item if she starts with a full inventory.

- Anatomy Analysis will not activate on disabled heart monitors.

- A Prisoner or Courier can abandon an agent in the field as long as at least one agent has escaped beforehand

DLC News
Previously we had said there would be a small PEIA (Pan Euro Infosec Agency) DLC. It was going be several new agents that Central worked with during her time in that organization. We've been listening to the comments on the forum and on Steam and the overwhelming desire is to see more of the campaign. So we've decided to expand the DLC's scope.

Along with the previously mentioned PEIA agents, this new larger "Contingency Plan" DLC will extend the time of the campaign as well as new programs and gear for the agents and new security for the corps. New guards, Daemons and other complications.

We will also be looking into the possibility of new game modes as well as extending the life of Endless Mode further than day 10. "Contingency Plan" will be coming out in the Fall.

post-251510-0-85879500-1438392773_thumb.

• Developer

I should also say that in an effort to preserve player progress, when the update goes out, many of the changes wont take effect until a new mission is started. Save games where you are in a mission already will play out as pre update until the mission is complete, then the rest of the campaign will play with the update changes.

However, some changes will apply, like the prisoner being able to leave a level if he's the last standing member of the team, or central being able to pick up a key item she wasn't previously able to. So you will be able to continue a game in those situations.

First of, wow, awesoe artwork for this update. Second, Im glad you decided to work on the campaign with the comming DLC in Fall. I love that Klei is adding new Layouts (btw, is it possible that the modding community gets an version of the layout editor/creator?, then we would be able to make our own campaign and mission types), alts for the 2 characters (I hope the DLC also adds alts for Central and Monster, as well as the other new agents) and of course the agents smaltalk.

And, since it wouldnt be me if I did not ask this on an update like this, any chance of seeing offical modding suport (even bare bones) in the near future.

Edit: Wait a sec, is that in the last picture the deco from the not inteaded for player eyes hidden beta final mission (when Omni still had hunters). This gets me even more hyped.

Edit: Wait a sec, is that in the last picture the deco from the not inteaded for player eyes hidden beta final mission (when Omni still had hunters). This gets me even more hyped.

Also, what is that detector-thing at the bottom to the right? Is it a new drone? Or some sort of scanner/sensor? We have to wait to find out.

Hmmm, the guards do not care about the blue lghts. Maybe these are the once wich also look at the walls all the time. Atleaast I do not have to make a fix for Felix. Also, the date kinda confirms that we will have an Klei Rymes before the update hits, which means it will be fr me at the 7. of august if they do the normal scedual.

Its good to see Invisible, Inc. once more making its rounds here. I do hope with all this exciting new stuff, more people will get excited about playing this game. And I really can't wait to see that new expansion for Invisible, Inc.! What sort of new stuff there is... and is that both Monst3r and Central in their PEIA days? Archived Monst3r and Central for all!

Seriously, Klei, you people are more awesome than a poor player like me deserves.  Thank you so much for taking such good care of your customer base.  I'm eager to see the new expansion, and I'll be on the edge of my seat when the DLC becomes available.

Oh my oh my, the artwork is just amazing, already my desktop background, I didn't expect new level room designs this is so awesome !
I'm also excited to see archived Sharp and what he's capable of doing, more information on the development of the DLC is always exciting. 

Thank you for giving this game so much love, Looking forward on any other news from you guys in the future.

I didn't see this news until today, on the Steam forums, but I'm really happy that Klei is taking the chance to expand the DLC. I had concerns it wouldn't be particularly substantial but now I feel assured. Thanks for taking feedback! I love you guys more with each game you make.

Archived