How to kite a Bearger... with lag... again - [Video]

• Developer

And, even though time and reality itself were trying to prevent the brave warrior from accomplish his quest, he still proved that a good ol' fashioned beat down can break down even the rules of reality itself, thus killing the monstrous Bearger.

is necessary the cane?, and with "real lag" with a bad conection or a distant friend hosting is better run I guess, nice tutorial, I always have problems with the bearger's special attack 

Have no problem in autumn now. Just kiting.

Emm, sorry Asparagus, but this is before the yawn update. Try and kill him now and you'll find it's impossible to kill him without tanking even if multiple people are kiting!

If you don't like switching cane and bat, just play with Wolfgang.

is necessary the cane?, and with "real lag" with a bad conection or a distant friend hosting is better run I guess, nice tutorial, I always have problems with the bearger's special attack 

Great... now the Bearger Yawns... it makes this video obsolete :T

(Should I make a new one? O__O)

Yes please, and make one in winter when the beast yawn, I don't know how it works

Kiting is also easier if done on a road, although it takes some time to get him into position. Less of a hassle than switching the cane in and out IMO. 

Wtf? Since when was cane making any difference here? It doesn't matter if you use a cane or not, he's still gonna kill you with his yawning.

Archived