i think that this is art

Heh, it reminds me of like, a mix between Willow and Wendy, you got Willow's clothes and Wendy's hair. Lurve the cosplay, by the way! :grin:

it was my first time cosplaying so

ye

but i couldn't get my hair to be like willow's, so i just let mom put my hair in pony tails or whatever

• Like 1

Oooh, I never played Undertale but from what I've seen this is Sans Wilson, eh?

He looks AWESOME!

That's wrong. Please correct your mistake and play that game asap, or at least watch somebody play it. I think Mena does a playthrough right now.

• Like 1

i think im doing that? idk i dont know how to anatomy because school

I would recommend Proko as a free online art class, but I learned anatomy from looking at bone and muscle charts online.

I start with a circle for the cranium, then form the jaw, and at where the cranium and jaw meet, start the spine, and start positioning that.  Then I create the rib cage and pelvis, and adjust the positioning of the spine as necessary. The elbows should end at the bottom of the rib cage when measured, and the wrists just past the pelvis.

I would recommend Proko as a free online art class, but I learned anatomy from looking at bone and muscle charts online.

I start with a circle for the cranium, then form the jaw, and at where the cranium and jaw meet, start the spine, and start positioning that.  Then I create the rib cage and pelvis, and adjust the positioning of the spine as necessary. The elbows should end at the bottom of the rib cage when measured, and the wrists just past the pelvis.

ok