some art :D

Welcome back, Willette! I've been less-active on this thread lately, probably has something with me and drawing... *Stretches*Well, hm, I want to request something, but I'm drawing blanks, that, and I also HATE requesting art from people [well, besides Smallbirds, of course]

Welcome back, Willette! I've been less-active on this thread lately, probably has something with me and drawing... *Stretches*Well, hm, I want to request something, but I'm drawing blanks, that, and I also HATE requesting art from people [well, besides Smallbirds, of course]

So, you would not be against me drawing you a smallbird?

Can you draw a human version of Wise?

That's what i call a request! With pleasure, but, sadly i would need my computer for that... Ugh, my brother just can't stop playing his games. But i wanna telll you something nice: i'm almost finished making scribblenauts versions of you guys. The big picture is probably going to be done soon.

- - - Updated - - -

+1 this is amazing thank you so much!

:3

Hey, Landore! How's it going...^^ Nice elephant you got there!We conquer the wide of the wild scribble west.....

well, actually, ish keeps on eating snurt, slurt and troublemaker... and wilson does that too... sooo.... you are now swimmimg.