some art :D

Wow... I'm in Toronto... I'm going to feel extremely awkward if I hear any choirs in the near future...

We're performing at Meat-evil times, and other places! Just don't hunt for us, please. I don't need people searching for me! Also, god! I still am having a hard time memorizing your anthem! It's so hard! I mean, we do harmonies and such too!

Also, god! I still am having a hard time memorizing your anthem! It's so hard! I mean, we do harmonies and such too!

Well, it's easier to remember the anthem when you're forced to listen to it at the beginning of school day after day after day... ugh... I still don't know the French lyrics, either.

Well, it's easier to remember the anthem when you're forced to listen to it at the beginning of school day after day after day... ugh... I still don't know the French lyrics, either.

Oh, we're not doing French. We have had only 3 practices, and we've only memorized the English. I'm sorry, but is that un-patriotic? I mean, I've been to Canada once before, and I didn't even hear the anthem.

Oh, we're not doing French. We have had only 3 practices, and we've only memorized the English. I'm sorry, but is that un-patriotic? I mean, I've been to Canada once before, and I didn't even hear the anthem.

"Oh, we're not doing French." - Lucky, because every other Choir I've seen from America has been forced to."We have had only 3 practices, and we've only memorized the English." - You have a much better memory than me!"I'm sorry, but is that un-patriotic?" - Nonononono, don't worry! A lot of people here barely know French... Comme moi, je suis terrible à la française. Seriously, that's the best I can do."I mean, I've been to Canada once before, and I didn't even hear the anthem." - Well, I mean, when I'm not in school, I almost never hear it [and I'm glad to get away from it once and a while].

"Oh, we're not doing French." - Lucky, because every other Choir I've seen from America has been forced to."We have had only 3 practices, and we've only memorized the English." - You have a much better memory than me!"I'm sorry, but is that un-patriotic?" - Nonononono, don't worry! A lot of people here barely know French... Comme moi, je suis terrible à la française. Seriously, that's the best I can do."I mean, I've been to Canada once before, and I didn't even hear the anthem." - Well, I mean, when I'm not in school, I almost never hear it [and I'm glad to get away from it once and a while].

I'm very good at memorizing! I memorized "Bring a Torch Jeanette Isabella" that Christmas song in French in one night when I was in fifth grade. Third grade, I had to memorize 21 lines in a week, and I stole the show. This year, I've memorized "Heidenroezlien" (German song), "Caro Mio Ben" (Italian), "Alma Del Cora" (Italian), "Trouble Maker" (Japenese, in the game Michief Makers), "Exsultate" (Latin), and I'm writing a musical, memorizing the lead role, and I'm going to perform it for my school! Sorry if I sounded like a show off...