Bottom right menue mouse cursor position wrong

Oozinator
  • Branch: Preview Branch Version: Windows Fixed

Mousecursor is not really at position it shows, or similar.
All buttons one place wrong..
After first dig order, the dig option is no longer selectable.
^^ No more dig

image.thumb.png.360fb122f4819f66900d22be41a53c45.png

Steps to Reproduce
Click on bottom menue and look which category you open, try to click on cancel.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I got the same thing. UI scaling at 150% on 4k resolution is very broken. Repo steps... try to use the bottom right menus at said settings.

Share this comment

Its a bit more than one.  I reset my graphics to default, so here's a full-screen SS showing the issue.

badmenu3.thumb.jpg.95549fba3d26376f919967d3332fb175.jpg

Note the mouse pointer is hovering over the deconstruct button on the item overlay, but the tooltip says to "Drag to attack critters" which is down about 2 blocks and to the right about 2 menu placements.

Note that this issue does not affect clicking on tiles on the map. You can click on any tile and it always selects the one directly under the mouse pointer.badmenu4.jpg.2423fa0640cc217fbbf1d7ddcb2414f3.jpg

Share this comment

Same problem here.  Makes selecting any buttons in lower right corner almost impossible.  Seems like even when I hold my mouse in one position it is cycling through various tool locations.  Resolution 2560 X 1440.

Edited by SixbySix

Share this comment

Seeing this as well on Windows with the test build. Saw it after enabling sandbox mode and clicking the brush.

Share this comment

264838 is the same dig bottom right buttons still shifted over. However tried again after reload and NOT enabling the debug mode and not  a problem. Tried again with debug turned on then off, and it broke again.

Edited by suebentley

Share this comment

still happening to me, trying to click mop opening disinfect menu instead.  was fixed by save/quite/reload

Share this comment