All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. this isn't just harder than that, these aren't even remotely on the same league
  3. No, funny would be if when playing as Walter or Wes it had a % chance to explode in the canon and release bees on them instead of being launched to the target area before exploding.
  4. There are things that are objectively bad and nobody disagrees with which is what klei should focus Misery toadstool drops Crab king drops Malbatross spawning Changing literally anything else would make a lot of people upset even if i personally would agree with those changes
  5. you only get stuff that's useful during early game as rewards from it, that'd make it pointless after looking at all plays once
  6. It's Willow's BIRTHDAY!! As the local Willow main and spokeswoman, I'd like to take today to celebrate Willow and everything she stands for! ...And burnt down! I've been a Willow main for as long as I can remember, through both her and my highs and lows. And really, that's it! She's easily one of my favorite characters in media of like, all time. It's great to see her still growing strong, so I just wanted to make a quick post celebrating her birthday today, someplace where others who also enjoyed her can dip in real quick as well!
  7. Personally think the theatre belong to cave instead of overworld. Add a natural light on top of it like a spotlight. Add relic chairs around with resting horrors as audiences while doing the play. Extra: Shadow don't attack actors during the play. Rose/flowers spawn on stage at the end of play. (Similar spawn like the plants from Forest reanimated skeleton)
  8. Today
  9. that's entirely unrelated, klei aren't going to get bought by sony after they publish a game for their consoles, DS and DST are on consoles and you still don't need a PSN account to play on PC
  10. All of the above and: Given recent events, I'd still refuse to make an extra account on unsafe servers. Will not go into specifics, blanks can fill themselves.
  11. It should also be a wheeler compass all in one.
  12. no one does, since no one suggests making them more fun for multiplayer anyway that'd also be bad because you'd need a high damage multiplier/minions to get more loot out of fights and damage multipliers would be worthless if x2.6 damage will also trigger x2.6 hp they already are, you can get brightshade staff if FW is too hard for you or kill it with only a weapon, sanity food, insanity food and armor
  13. What I'm sure is that it will be the most stressful period for developers, as it is not possible to please everyone and complaints will rain on the forum for each giant they change. The simple fact of removing the exploit in AF has already caused around 200 repeated topics in the community. Imagine a design change in the other giants...
  14. The point isn't that the Grumbles are impossible to manage, but how the boss is really only made to be fought in a team, and solo is unreasonably difficult as a result. The difficulty plummets for every capable player fighting the boss. Why do people hail these bosses as good when they are just chumps against a team? Or rather, why can't the bosses be designed to create a challenging experience for the inexperienced and the veterans alike? I see people say things similar to, "The bosses are more fun in solo, they are too easy in multiplayer." Well since this is primarily a multiplayer game, why do those people defend a status quo that makes the multiplayer experience lesser to the singleplayer? This depends on what the damage thresholds are set to. Stunning Dragonfly, which uses a damage threshold like what I purpose, is a rather high bar for one player or a bad group. Granny Wanda can't do it alone unless she tanks hits, so I don't see this being a real complaint. It should also soothe things over that the harder fights drop more loot.
  15. The ocean is terrible to navigate alone (when you are still exploring the map). You raise the sail and, with a very limited view of the map, you end up hitting the rocks and damaging the boat. If you use Winged Sail to improve speed, your navigation becomes even more dangerous. I don't know how they will improve this, but it is expected in the next QOL and the biggest source of complaints about the ocean, with many using Shipwrecked as a reference. As for the caves and ruins, I agree that Klei has abandoned these places. The late game improvements for the shadows are much lower than the moon, especially after the update that brought the 3 possessed giants. Caves should have specific biomes and not copies of surface biomes. There is also the completely forgotten part of the evolution of the story about the ancient civilization of the ruins. However, the next update has been expected for a long time and is very necessary for the game.
  16. I agree with the question of the topic - why not caves, when they are so boring, they use another world shard, and they exist for eternity now. I also tend to play on public servers, and there you hardly ever see lategame stuff like cave rifts. Idk the reasons, but i just want to believe that they understood that they f-ed up so hard with the ocean, that something needs to be done. I mean, having boring caves vs f-ed up ocean, the latter definitely feels more urgent. And personally i don't care about the order they fix things in, i just hope they will fix them eventually. Ocean, caves, lunar / shadow, characters, small things like why favorite food gives hunger bonus instead of sanity, you name it.
  17. OK so further additions to my ideas are: bee mines become stackable. bee mines can be thrown. planted bee mines are not completely destroyed on use, able to be refueled with honey/when pollinated by bees
  18. Just make the item stackeable Nobody will waste 5 slots to bring what they can with 2 (20bees+food to keep them)
  19. Super fun watching how a defenseless behemoth is killed by few bees because some people prefer that than engaging with the content Beemines can be relevant agaisnt the many non aoe damage enemies there are. Most people dont use it because isnt worth the time expend on getting bees to increase the dps. Plus they need a buff, you are wasting a slot to keep just 4 bees. Would be better if mines could be stacked
  20. Because Klei does not quite understand the balance of their own game? They add these fun new items that they THINK will be useful but usually the problem is that by the time the player reaches the point of obtaining these items, they no longer need them.
  1. Load more activity