All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I mean if we're being fair people generally don't like a character sucking unless it's intended like Wes while I don't feel like she's a bad character I do feel like she could stand to be better rewarded for the time and effort you put into her.
  3. I just got the game after spending 5 hours on the demo. I really enjoy the game and despite my hesistancy towards Early Access games, I know Klei has a good track record in addition to their "Why Early Access" post on the Steam Store comforted me to purchase this game. So I am wondering: What kind of feedback or suggestions are the devs interested in? I am sure there will (eventually) be thousands of weapon recommendations (Bow&Arrows plz :3) so just wanted an official or semi-official statement on what the devs are interested from the community? (If you want ideas for a Bow and Arrow I got you just fyi.)
  4. Kiting players is possible. In dst most creatures including auto attacking players use their attack the instance your hitbox gets in range. In other words, moving the tiniest bit will immediately get you outside of range, and doing a counter attack fast enough will stun your enemy letting you kite with zero damage. It's not viable however because if youre enemy is an actual threat he won't attack you with simple melee. Not really. Hunger games don't have stuns and the fights are even worse. All you can do is tank each other untill your hp gets low and you sceddadle. At least with stuns you can kite, or semi-lock your target in place for a moment to send few hits in and hopefully kill the guy. And I also tried pvp rebalance mods that slow down players when they are hit. Now underdogs can't even fight back their only option is to face tank and guess what? Whoever has better gear wins with no skill involved. You should try deathmatch that's really what the topic is. DST PvP outside of it has no hope, all the rebalance mods will fail always. Core issues can't be changed.
  5. No worries! The info you have provided has helped a lot since this issue was brought up in the past on multiple other posts but no one had a concrete fix to work around it but to just accept that the saved worlds and stuff were gone. I'm thinking though that there are probably other players who are experiencing the EULA bug as well however, they might not know this solution so, I'll pass this fix or solution on to them and hopefully they won't have their worlds wiped like mine were. As for my situation, on April 1st the EULA popped up and after accepting it, I went through the usual troubleshooting things of ending the game and restarting, restarting my console, etc. in which through this whole process, the EULA didn't appear constantly when loading DST on Xbox Series X, so in my case, the EULA only appeared once. This being said, there was a post on the forums back around November of 2022 by EOReality where he experienced the same EULA bug and ended up losing his saved data however, for his case, the EULA was constantly popping up for him (on Xbox Series S) for every time he launched or started DST (Link to his post: EOReality's Post). As an example that this happened for others. But again, I hope that Klei fixes or addresses this issue since it is a game breaking bug for console players and it puts a risk for anyone who is wanting to spend a lot of time building their worlds for a long time past day 500+.
  6. perhaps willow would deal more damage with it or be fuel efficient? they oughta rework the basic fight before they go for lunar istg
  7. I think kiting is impossible because of stun lock. If you remove stun lock between players, there can be a lot of possibilities. Maybe slow the player walking speed by when being attacked, so that: 1. two players can attack each other freely and continuously, instead of allowing the first attacker to forever stunlock the other player. 2. allow player to move freely and escape instead of being stunned forever. 3. allow space for introducing new strategic items with stunlock ability with reasonable downsides. In all the real time strategic game that I know of, attack and stun are always 2 separate things. Stuns always are a special ability, rather than free side effect of regular attacks. And pure right click attacks don't have any special effect by default. DST pvp is weird and not working, I think because of this.
  8. Today
  9. It's not that I'm too sad that he's not here, but it was interesting to see how long this or that run took. Now I either don't understand how to look at it, or this feature is not in the game. I must say that this is a great game, I really like the new equipment leveling system, and the new mobs, they are great
  10. There’s no fix except rolling back, sometimes I was able to retry and actually join in the world, other times I wasn't able to.
  11. This happens when you set the Spawn Area to “Default”. Not sure why this happens but it does…
  12. Check your NAT type, if it doesn’t say “Open” then it won’t let you host/connect to any server.
  13. They should really add more features for Console players, probably Keyboard and Mouse Support..
  14. This glitch happened to me a while ago, there’s no fix to this sadly, but alternatively you can void-walk.
  15. Try adjusting the option for “Small Textures” in the graphic settings. Small textures aren’t compatible with some characters.
  16. The heavy attack with the striker is bugged if you use it on the wall
  17. Hey! Sorry I forgot to mention this, but this fix only works when you get the EULA for the first time and if you react quickly. If you had the glitch for a while it wouldn't work because your data is already synced to the cloud. Meaning there is no fix to getting your world savd back. Also do you have the EULA glitch (The glitch where it repeats the EULA and wipes your data every time you restart/log in)?
  18. Yes, Xbox & PlayStation can confirm, but.. lureplant blocking wasn’t an intended ability, so it’s not that game changing, and as long as Klei continues to add new weapons, armors and structures, there will always be new ways to tackle old content. I remember a time where marble Armor cost 12 marble, now they only cost 6.. that’s 2 marble armors for the original price of 1. I think that the Brightshade staff is a little bit too late game to be a valid tool for use on AFW, and I would suggest Klei to buff either the Boomerang (to bounce between targets like the BS staff can) or buff blow darts so they can hold more ammo. Lureplant walls aren’t the solution, buffing underperforming weapons and armors are the solution.
  19. I got a workaround for this after we built the thing in our world: 1- Place them where you think they'd be needed. 2- Proceed to never use them again after seeing they cause more harm than good. 3- Have a fridge full of thermal stones so you can just swap out when needed, like we already did before the eye crystalwhatever. 3.1- Use a cold fish if you're Wurt.
  20. You both are confused. Hornette is right. Thermal stones (and presumably furnaces) behave differently in different seasons. Ever notice how a thermal stone in the ice box in winter is less cool than a thermal stone in an ice box in summer, or vice-versa with thermal stones next to furnaces? I think it's the same for the starcaller, too. The star warms you quicker near the crystalizer than far from it.
  21. That video is mostly factual, with my biggest complaint with it being certain phrasing, such as acting like it's a bad thing that Wurt sucks. She's definitely not a tryhard character, more of a roleplay or challenge character.
  22. Yesterday
  23. Definitely possible without rift drops! But let’s be fair, AFW is not easy on Switch. . Agreed, Wolfgang is the way for bosses!
  24. planar would mean basically nothing for crab king because he can't even directly damage you
  25. I personally stand by the tactic of having fire nettles around to keep you warm during the frosty summers. If I were to weigh in on a solution, I'd get rid of ambient temperatures on thermal stones. You can't super heat thermals mid summer because it becomes "room temp" Pretty stupid if you ask me. If you could have thermal stones function according to true temperature, having it glow red when 90 degrees and above and below 0 having it be frosty, you could use it during summer to stay warm within range. I've found solutions to ice crystaleyezer personally, but it's too easy for me to say as I play wigfrid and more or less ignore weather damage or starvation damage. I wouldn't want the whole super freezing to go just because, but I'd like some solutions to be discussed
  1. Load more activity