surviving without entering the pig city

so, im in the world im currently playing on, im playing webber, and i decided to survive without using or entering the pig city.
hamletwebberworld.thumb.PNG.30639577905f3016ad0929931bb780d5.PNG

my base, im eating dung beetles, and trying to set up some crop farms
(its easier for me to renew rocks, than it is to renew logs)

hamletwebberworldmap1.thumb.PNG.464c0c5cae07e4054d699d9ec77f1bf2.PNG

im killing weevoles often at the grass field nearby
i set up a lightning rod to protect it from lightning strikeshamletwebberworldmap2.thumb.PNG.48e93740018415bb1f1584cf06314db4.PNG

as you can see, ive entered the tea tree area, but i havent taken any resources from it, and the only reason i entered the area, was to get home quickly

is this a good way to survive, by playing hamlet the way it was not intended? (but every other dlc was: alone)
what do you think?

death to all pigs

17 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

so, im in the world im currently playing on, im playing webber, and i decided to survive without using or entering the pig city.
hamletwebberworld.thumb.PNG.30639577905f3016ad0929931bb780d5.PNG

ma base, je mange des coléoptères, et j'essaie de mettre en place des cultures
(il est plus facile pour moi de renouveler les roches que de renouveler les grumes)

hamletwebberworldmap1.thumb.PNG.464c0c5cae07e4054d699d9ec77f1bf2.PNG

Im tuant des charançons souvent sur le terrain d'herbe à proximité,
j'ai mis en place un paratonnerre pour le protéger des éclairshamletwebberworldmap2.thumb.PNG.48e93740018415bb1f1584cf06314db4.PNG

comme vous pouvez le constater, je suis entré dans la zone de l’arbre à thé, mais je n’ai pris aucune ressource, et la seule raison pour laquelle je suis entré dans la région était de rentrer rapidement à la maison,

c’est un bon moyen de survivre, en jouant au hameau tel qu’il était non voulu? (mais chaque autre dlc était: seul)
qu'en pensez-vous?

mort à tous les cochons

DEATH TO ALL PIGS !!!!!! #WEBBERARMY 

4 minutes ago, ansuman said:

How do you get flint, gold and cloth?

flint = dung beetles (but they seem to destroy their dung piles, thanks to weevoles)
gold = caves (not renewable)
cloth = the balloon that generates at spawn
sadly, i had to go to the pig town and get some azure feathers, and brought some tea pods with me, since its way too hard to get renewable wood with jungle trees only. (only renewable during lush season; and since dung beetles seem to die, thanks to weevoles, i soon will have no fuel = death by Charlie)

:( 

Sorry I meant Kingfisher (they are literally called ice birds in German), they should land on 'wild' turf (jungle, deep jungle, cork biome. However, I didn't check the parrots, Wilson called them "azure bird", they probably drop azure feathers, too.

Archived