This thread has been edited! If I can get a mod to change the title, then it'll be all set.

~~ Welcome to ~~

Kai and Cuttlefish's

~~ Art Thread ~~

:snarlingspider::spidercowers::happypigs::wolfgangstache::happypigs::spidercowers::snarlingspider:

Fanart, doodles, original characters, &c. by a team of two cheeky roommates. Expect a lot of Chester, and please, enjoy your stay!

-----------------------------------------------

(original few posts, from a couple months ago--)

So without further ado, here is my first completed piece. It depicts everyone's favourite gentleman scientist, and it looks like he's craving some bacon...

post-8792-13764591280086_thumb.jpg

Pigmen are suspicious for good reason.

I have a couple more drawings in the works; I may post them if I get the time to finish!

Edited by kaiwolff
Addition of colleague to the art thread!
  • Haha 1

Mmm... Those shiny, shiny hands! <3JKYour art looks fantastico!

XD yeah, I figured a scientist's gloves would be... waterproof? I know I like MINE that way!And thank you! I have a Krampus one coming up next! My midterm today went swimmingly.

Alright, I have more! Well... sort of.

I've been working on this little comic for a while, and I'm happy with its design now.

It's just a WIP so that's why it is small and low-quality; I intend to colour it and all that eventually.

Posted Image

Wilson observes the goings-on inside one of the pigs' houses.

I also have an announcement to make!

I hereby cordially invite my good associate, Chelsie, to share this art thread with me. Together, we shall be an unstoppable force of little doodly things.

Please welcome... Chelsie (Cuttlefish)!

Edited by kaiwolff
  • Haha 1

Hoping JoeW will be able to fix the avatar and image upload problem, but for now I'm faceless /sob. I'm going to try posting an imgur link just to see if that works for now.

Posted Image

This is just a test: quick doodles of Kai and me as simple DS sprites.

(And Wilson and Wendy when I was trying to get used to the style)

• Like 1

Sweet It worked~

Now to spam you.

Introduction I guess! I've been playing Don't Starve since Christmas but community wise all I've done is lurk. I really like how the fandom's growing and its attitude so I wanna participate. I got a detailed WIP of Maxwell but for now have some lame self inserts of me and Kai huhuhuhu

Posted Image

Chelsie: Marine life enthusiast

Perk: access of a rather questionable book unlocked knowledge of the deep ones (merm recruitment)

Weakness: reading said book has damaged her psyche and it's hard to remain lucid (start with low sanity, merms still damage sanity over time)

Posted Image

Edited by Cuttlefish
  • Like 1

I also have a whole truckload of Chester drawings that I did while we were at the restaurant tonight. I wish I could upload them now, but I'd need to scan them and clean them up, and I want to colour them as well, and I really SHOULD be studying ---

SO HAVE THIS INSTEAD

Posted Image

...I think I have a problem

• Like 1

Posted Image

Kai: adorable Lycanthrope

Perks: Low sanity on a full moon causes blackout and cycling to day, leaving destruction to nearby mobs and structures.

Weakness: Destruction affects ANYTHING - pig towns demolished or beefalo herds extinct, also your camp can be trashed. Waking with clothes at 50% durability.

Posted Image

One on the right I drew first

and Kai found it too scurry

Redesigned v2.0 on the upper left.

• Like 1