Can you fix the koalephant hunting ?

Here you go my great hunt for the koalephant. And the circular world is not helping either.

Posted Image

wow ok that is quite amazing. Still, I tend to find footprints all over my landmass and sometimes find the koalephant when I've all but given up, heading back to my camp... Pityalephant.

• Developer

I've yet to catch him, I follow his tracks to the edge of an island and the tracks point to the sea, does it swim across the islands or something ? Due to this bug/feature I haven't been able to catch him yet.

Although rarely observed in the wild, Koalefants have been known to fly (or glide) over short distances, similar to flying squirrels, or UFOs, depending on who you ask.

Koalefant hunting IS meant to be a challenge, and it's expected that you won't be able to find one at the end of every path that you follow. However there are some cases such as jumping water gaps that probably shouldn't happen, and that's something we'll try to track down when we get the chance.

Although rarely observed in the wild, Koalefants have been known to fly (or glide) over short distances, similar to flying squirrels, or UFOs, depending on who you ask.

Koalefant hunting IS meant to be a challenge, and it's expected that you won't be able to find one at the end of every path that you follow. However there are some cases such as jumping water gaps that probably shouldn't happen, and that's something we'll try to track down when we get the chance.

Yeah thank you, that's entirely my problem about it, going over water.