Another gift thread

So I've posted something like this in the past. But since people are now talking about vignettes and gift system I guess it's time to bring this back.

I think that Klei should add more curios into the game. Unlike everything else we have rn these'd be always avaible. I guess you can call them default curios.

To make this simple- Klei should take 2017 Forge curios and make them the default ones. I mean they aren't even related to the forge

But adding new things like new vignettes is also a great idea.

Now I want new curios not only becasue they're nice but also becasue it'd allow gifts to drop chests instead of single item. Just think about this; 20 or so profile icons, backgrounds and emoticons- this is enough filler to make sure that your chance to get an elegant is still very low. 

Also speaking about elegants. I think Klei should make them weavable. That way even if you get you 1000th blue shirt you'd know you're 5 spools closer to that elegant.

4 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

5bfed56d3a2fb_Novrastrovobrzek.jpg.0d2632c5b243390d520506c67b25861f.jpg

Was showing off your spools collection really necesary? You know I'd appreciate some actual discussion rather then something like this.

I guess this kinda supports my argument.

Although now that i think about this maybe original elegants should stay as random becasue then people would actuallly own every single skin in the game and maybe they would'nt paly anymore

11 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Although now that i think about this maybe original elegants should stay as random becasue then people would actuallly own every single skin in the game and maybe they would'nt paly anymore

:() 

Aren't skins TO enjoy the game like a smol 1% more?

If people won't play the game then why even have the skins?

On 26.11.2018 at 7:00 PM, Szczuku said:

So I've posted something like this in the past. But since people are now talking about vignettes and gift system I guess it's time to bring this back.

I think that Klei should add more curios into the game. Unlike everything else we have rn these'd be always avaible. I guess you can call them default curios.

To make this simple- Klei should take 2017 Forge curios and make them the default ones. I mean they aren't even related to the forge

But adding new things like new vignettes is also a great idea.

Now I want new curios not only becasue they're nice but also becasue it'd allow gifts to drop chests instead of single item. Just think about this; 20 or so profile icons, backgrounds and emoticons- this is enough filler to make sure that your chance to get an elegant is still very low. 

Also speaking about elegants. I think Klei should make them weavable. That way even if you get you 1000th blue shirt you'd know you're 5 spools closer to that elegant.

Now, because of the idea being redone and the chance for elegants still being fairly low I have reasons to agree with you this time.

If you say it that way, sure.

As much as i would like, they will never make (non seasonal) elegants weavable. When everything is equally easy to obtain, nothing is "rare". That would crash the market.

Curios would be less of an issue if they came more often. IMO DST needs more holyday events spread out. We get Halloween -> Christmas -> New Year in a row and then nothing who knows how long. They could at least make an Easter event.

Archived