[Game Update] - 295671

Jason

• Developer

Balance Changes

• Nettle plants do not bloom because of the Humid season now ( but they will still bloom in the Humid season, it’s a subtle difference). They also do not like dirt other that Deep Jungle dirt. 

Bug Fixes

• Player can’t sneeze when making transitions now.
  • Game won’t crash when jumping to a SW or ROG world while the player suffers Hayfever.
  • Pig mechanics are no longer a source of infinite hammers.
  • The Pig Mayor won’t fall asleep while hosting a guest now.
  • Fixed hard crash when hitting the edge of the map in Hamlet compatible Shipwrecked world.
  • Fix potential crash when attacking with an army of followers.
  • Fixed a crash when two things took things from a shelf at the same time.
  • Added StopHammerTime() console commands that attempts to removes all hammers lying on the ground in cities.
  • Improved performance with hanging vine decorations and light rays. 

View full update

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

• Developer

So, if you have the problem with a million hammers on the ground in your pig cities, put any hammers you want to keep somewhere other than on the city tiles (foundations, roads, lawns) and farm lands next to them.  The put:  StopHammerTime() in the console to clean them up.

You should just have to do this once as the bug that spawned them should also be fixed with this update. 

1 minute ago, Yokoblue said:

Woo nice upgrade. Fix a lot of things... Does the nettle plant change make it that the sprinkler work properly now ?

The sprinkler did basically work properly before. The nettles were just not responding to it right. The sprinkler is not just for the nettle.

• Developer
20 minutes ago, Charsis said:

@Jason what about shelves rotting, not restocking and sometime own house shelf require 1 oinc to get items glitches? :( 

Items rotting on a shelf is working as intended now. They turn to rot on the shelf.  Restocking of backwall shelves is a feature that may come in later. The issue of better sources of renewable rock will be handled in another way if that's what you are looking for.

I could use a repro case of the "1 oinc to get items" of your own shelves as we did a similar fix a whle ago. If it's still happening, I'm not sure how yet. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:
  • Nettle plants do not bloom because of the Humid season now ( but they will still bloom in the Humid season, it’s a subtle difference). They also do not like dirt other that Deep Jungle dirt. 

does that mean sprinklers works on them or they just grow overtime in jungle at any time ?

• Developer
Just now, CrimXane said:

does that mean sprinklers works on them or they just grow overtime in jungle at any time ?

Spoiler

It means that they grow because they are "wet". They get wet when it rains (during humid season) and when sprinklers are used. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

Items rotting on a shelf is working as intended now. They turn to rot on the shelf.  Restocking of backwall shelves is a feature that may come in later. The issue of better sources of renewable rock will be handled in another way if that's what you are looking for.

I could use a repro case of the "1 oinc to get items" of your own shelves as we did a similar fix a whle ago. If it's still happening, I'm not sure how yet. 

There was topic where a dev (not sure if you) said in a joking way, but one that meant what it said, that shelf goods would be kept fresh with fix while closed beta? Can't find topic because forum search options awful (can't search in specific topic area).

And I need to ask why shop shelf stuff rot, what is point in that? Buy fish, frog leg and egg asap, before it rot, what? Why can restock yourself too, you don't get oinc for "selling" stuff.

Oh, I guess didn't see hotfix for shanty shelf buy glitch. Haven't used any shelf for a while because of it, will see if it happens again, thank :)

• Developer
4 minutes ago, magia said:

So far no crashes in SW including going to the end of the world. I've noticed peculiar boulder in SW world with HAM compatibility, are they supposed to appear?

If your game is Hamlet compatible, then yeah, it's good.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

If your game is Hamlet compatible, then yeah, it's good.

Glad that's working like intended. Wouldn't that make sense to make magnyfing glass craftable in all the worlds? But then again, finding pig artifact in SW might be weird.

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Can I get more info on this? It seems to work for me.

I believe in the last 15 or so games i played it hasnt happened (never seen it not happen really) When you reach 2nd year the glowflies just don't spawn from the flowers. Its very very consistent (that it doesnt work). Makes it that humid season on the 2nd year is a cake walk because theres no beedle spawning either since ... well they come from glowflies.

Edited by Yokoblue

Or use pan flute or something may work I guess

Edit : I tried console c_give with other shopkeeper and panflute, and it works.

4 minutes ago, Yokoblue said:

Well you can still kill him...

Edited by Zinglon

• Developer
1 minute ago, Oreo8541 said:
  • The Pig Mayor won’t fall asleep while hosting a guest now.

does this mean stealing from him is no longer possible?

it just means he doesn't go to sleep cause it's night time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1