The preview is on Thursday

Better to assume the update will be small. Especially when working on stability/performance, a long time can pass without that much to show up for it.

So, keep your expectations reasonably low :) Either I am right and we won’t be disappointed, or I am wrong and then we are all happy.

14 minutes ago, pacovf said:

Better to assume the update will be small. Especially when working on stability/performance, a long time can pass without that much to show up for it.

So, keep your expectations reasonably low :) Either I am right and we won’t be disappointed, or I am wrong and then we are all happy.

5 weeks of work + 3 weeks of beta test, a small update? Hum, I don't think so. ;)

16 minutes ago, pacovf said:

they will always bring something new to the game, even if it's just something to test, hardly before the game was released they would only launch fixes and bug fixes

the game is in "beta" so they will always bring mechanics in the game to let it ready for the final version, even if at launch the game is not 100% klei always launches updates with the game ready, and it will be there that she will launch these improvements

klei does not work much with dlcs, she's old school

they have in mind what they want to do with the game and they are slowly launching and testing how we react to certain things, they have already said that the game is almost ready, so even if it is something small that they have been bringing, something for behind will have, since I'm sure they will not throw a big att when the game is released so they are preparing ground

anyway, it will not be now that it will get lag reduction kkkkkkkkkkk after all, preview does is the opposite

Welp, my whole city (or rather region) had no internet for like 9 hours and it just got back... now I am a little glad and disappointed that the preview is not here yet. Though it should come within the next hour unless something happened, like Vancouver having met the same fate as my city~

Too much Information. Can not compute. Cherry.exe has stopped working. Please do not delete system32. Too awesome.

22 hours ago, Mariilyn said:

There is no holiday in Canada this week. Canadian Thanksgiving is celebrated in october. 

12 hours ago, Cairath said:

No, silly, the rest of the world really doesn't care about holidays in the states, we have our own.

If anything it'd be stupid to postpone the release just because ONE country has a day off, unless that country was Canada...

Yeah yeah pile it on.  This month has turned in to more of a black friday.  It isn't even on friday anymore.

Archived