Pikos eating Abigail's Flower

I was trying to bring Abigail forth from the flower by killing a piko I had trapped, but it quickly came to and ate her flower. The piko vanished when I accidentally entered a building (after chasing it for like 5 minutes). Are they supposed to take her flower? Because if we have to put the flower on the ground to bring her ghost back, that's kind of a bum deal. :/

12 hours ago, sarikei said:

I was trying to bring Abigail forth from the flower by killing a piko I had trapped, but it quickly came to and ate her flower. The piko vanished when I accidentally entered a building (after chasing it for like 5 minutes). Are they supposed to take her flower? Because if we have to put the flower on the ground to bring her ghost back, that's kind of a bum deal. :/

7 hours ago, Wyulliam said:

Feels like a bug. Open one thread at the suggestion or bug thread :D

1- not a bug
2- Pikos don't " Eat " something
Piko's AI is special they store items in their mouth until they climb a tree and drop there  goodies there,
if u want your flower back just chop down the tree the piko ran up.

13 hours ago, CrimXane said:

1- not a bug
2- Pikos don't " Eat " something
Piko's AI is special they store items in their mouth until they climb a tree and drop there  goodies there,
if u want your flower back just chop down the tree the piko ran up.

Yeah, this is their normal behaviour, but maybe it shouldn't steal important unique items, like the flower

6 hours ago, Wyulliam said:

Yeah, this is their normal behaviour, but maybe it shouldn't steal important unique items, like the flower

If it steal petals or other normal stuff then the feature will be useless

Let me tell you a nice thing about it

My first full moon i wanted to go kill flytraps but i had only spear, so i went to chop trees and the tree dropped me a halberd.

I'm currently making a shrine for that tree.

1 hour ago, CrimXane said:

If it steal petals or other normal stuff then the feature will be useless

Let me tell you a nice thing about it

My first full moon i wanted to go kill flytraps but i had only spear, so i went to chop trees and the tree dropped me a halberd.

I'm currently making a shrine for that tree.

it should still steal almost all items, just not special character items 

Archived