The pond plants and spiky bushes are taunting me.

Silvi

No, really, the two plants that go with the pond are taunting me with their lack of use. And the spiky bushes? Wasted resources!When will we get to rip them out for some delicious resource? And what could they do? ( I mean yeah the pond plants spawn frogs allegedly, but they seem the only resource - besides the spiky bush - that is there but does nothing).

No, really, the two plants that go with the pond are taunting me with their lack of use. And the spiky bushes? Wasted resources!When will we get to rip them out for some delicious resource? And what could they do? ( I mean yeah the pond plants spawn frogs allegedly, but they seem the only resource - besides the spiky bush - that is there but does nothing).

Wow, i only read the title and already guessed it must be you who made that thread :DBut i was thinking the same. I am trying out tools from time to time, hoping one of them can remove such a useless bush..Devs, pls.

Because Kevin likes to troll you. Seriously though, they're attached to the pond. I've been messing around with an amazing mod since I've been bored waiting for the next update and I spawned a few ponds. The plants spawn with the pond.

And I think frogs spawn from the plants.