WX OP?

2 hours ago, S19TealPenguin said:

Is WX overpowered 

Since like "strange New powers" update

For real though. Overcharge at will is powerful but remember that unlike shipwrecked, in Hamelt gears are very rare. You need to get to the 2nd Island and pray that shopkeep will have them for sale. Before you probably go there (prepared) you'll havew to spend some days (or seasons) as 100 stats Wx- very weak. And if you can't remember- overcharging by thunderbirds makes you instantly go insane and therefore you'll need to fight with sahdow creatures as 100 hp wx-78

Charged WX can chase down a Peagawk and collect its feather. It can stop a dung beetle from rolling by simple body contact. With a stalking cane or road turf speed bouns it can melee kill a masked pig. Life is so much simpler in Hamlet when you are a WX.

I find it useful to herd all thunderbirds to a corner and keep them away from iron hulk, good for building up many charages. In my case I have 7 thunderbirds =21 charges.

I plan to bring a thunderbird to my base, put it to sleep, then surround it with stone wall. A pretty cool way to heal/ get some charges/ get insane, hope this works.

Charged WX can chase down a Peagawk and collect its feather. It can stop a dung beetle from rolling by simple body contact. With a stalking cane or road turf speed bouns it can melee kill a masked pig. Life is so much simpler in Hamlet when you are a WX.

Archived