Useful pets

I like the cute animals in the game so far like the cute foxes that follow you (pogs) and I was curious will we be able to tame them later (like a tall bird maybe) and use them as useful allies or at the very least have cute pets to follow you.

1 hour ago, Avarwen said:

I like the cute animals in the game so far like the cute foxes that follow you (pogs) and I was curious will we be able to tame them later (like a tall bird maybe) and use them as useful allies or at the very least have cute pets to follow you.

You can already befriend them by giving them food. The "you've befriended a creature" sound wil play. They still do nothing but now they'll follow you into caves and ruins. And I think they'll follow you longer then regular pogs

54 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

You can already befriend them by giving them food. The "you've befriended a creature" sound wil play. They still do nothing but now they'll follow you into caves and ruins. And I think they'll follow you longer then regular pogs

Pogs follow you because they expect you to give them food, but they are not bound to you, that's why they sleep and go do something else sometimes. But when you feed them, they befriend you, just like pigs

2 hours ago, maguoshang1996 said:

Well, I guess you will never say that again if a pog rummage in your boxes and eat every of your monster meat, meat and so on.

Was surprised to come back to a camp I made outside of town to find a pog rummaging through my chest!  It was cute, by now I maintain my base in my house.  

Archived