Missing DLC Bundle's on Steam

For this years Forge event only the All Survivors Magmatic Chest is available as DLC on Steam. We are missing the Forge Armor Chest, the Forge Weapon's chest and the All Survivor's Gladiator chest. The past three events (Year of the Varg, The Gorge, Hallowed Nights 2018.) let us purchase the item pack's as DLC. This event however we cannot.

Will Klei consider adding the missing chests to Steam? It seems like a mistake but I would like to know if only having the Magmatic Survivor bundle as DLC is intentional or not.

I hope they add the Forge Armor Chest, the Forge Weapon's chest and the All Survivor's Gladiator chest DLCs, to be honest.

11 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

20181109011147_1.thumb.jpg.490a44be4f086469a53cd658342a48cf.jpg

check the store dude..u can get most skins with the exception of varg collection.. which btw might be nice to have in the store cuz I completely missed it

I think he's talking about this store:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/322330/Dont_Starve_Together/

Just now, FreyaMaluk said:

What the difference tho... he just have to open the game

Some ones likes to buy from Steam, also helps to people who missed some item or dont have the money right now and wish buy later.

Example: 

Gorge and Halloweed complete packs are available, I think Forge should have too.

52 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

What the difference tho... he just have to open the game

https://store.steampowered.com/dlc/322330/

If it is listed as DLC on Steam you can gift it to your friends. It also lets you use mods that require a certain DLC to operate. (Although I don't know why anyone would do this for DST as they are cosmetic.)

They can also be cheaper than the in game Klei store depending on rounding.

Edit: Also if you buy them as DLC on Steam you get access to them in the main game and the Forge/Gorge beta branch.

We can also review them to further support Klei if we want to.

13 hours ago, Dreamscape18459 said:

https://store.steampowered.com/dlc/322330/

If it is listed as DLC on Steam you can gift it to your friends. It also lets you use mods that require a certain DLC to operate. (Although I don't know why anyone would do this for DST as they are cosmetic.)

They can also be cheaper than the in game Klei store depending on rounding.

Edit: Also if you buy them as DLC on Steam you get access to them in the main game and the Forge/Gorge beta branch.

We can also review them to further support Klei if we want to.

Don't forget aswell that you can also gift them to others if they're DLC on steam.

Archived