The Forge - New talents and doubts about character skills

Despite being curious for the new additions to the Forge, there are few novelties that I saw in the beta (only new attack from Borrila). So I'm curious, will it be possible for the characters to have new abilities or passives?

sc2XEG4.png

In any way I have created a scheme with all the possible functions and abilities of the characters, for people who are in doubt, or are beginners. Meanwhile, this information is from the Forge past, so I don't know if they're out of date, or if something's missing. For example, when Woodie shoots the axe, it automatically picks up the mob's aggro? Are there any other doubts like that? Let's clarify them here. Throughout the possible debate I will modify the image information above.

From the few couple of games I played in the new beta it seems as if most of the character perks have remained unchanged. My theory is that new items, rather than altered character perks, will change the dynamics of the characters and roles (coupled with new enemies, of course). On the translation table there is a string: ('progress_lavaarena_firebomb": "Crystalized Magma Chamber",'). Sounds like a fun new item that would be the most beneficial for Willow, for example!

22 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Wendy, Wigfrid, Willow and Wes has a feathered reed tunik (+10% speed) instead of the (regular?) reed tunik (5% cooldown).

I was wondering what was wrong with this image, only 2 of 3 starting armours are used here, which is wrong.

Also this image needs a way to tell what weapon types the characters can use, most of these characters can use more then just their starting weapon types.

3 minutes ago, Fill-Lips said:

I was wondering what was wrong with this image, only 2 of 3 starting armours are used here, which is wrong.

Also this image needs a way to tell what weapon types the characters can use, most of these characters can use more then just their starting weapon types.

It's true, the straw armor is very similar, I ended up not noticing, I will correct it now. I intend to put the weapon types, however I do not know all now, since it was not revealed everything from the beta.

3 minutes ago, FuriousBr said:

It's true, the straw armor is very similar, I ended up not noticing, I will correct it now. I intend to put the weapon types, however I do not know all now, since it was not revealed everything from the beta.

No worries, the forge has been around before, and their equipable types haven't changed, so all the information is easy to gather.

Here is a quick link to the info. http://dontstarve.wikia.com/wiki/The_Forge#Character_Specialties

Archived