[Game Update] - 291640

5 hours ago, k_nicole said:
  • Fix crash while saving Unlocks if the json file is locked.
  • Fix writing Unlocks.json when nothing has changed.

What does this mean? Is unlocks the research tree milestones? Or does it have something to with autosaves and mods?

2 hours ago, CantBreathe said:

Please give us the option to disable daily auto-save!

Or tell us how to change the code.

actually, better option would be to only have it save 10 days of reports.  The daily save locks late games up because the file saves every report for those 500 cycles.  Give a check box and I am happy with 10.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Cipupec2 said:

Has anyone noticed a bug with job assignment where you can assign dups to jobs you don't have the prerequisites for e.g. gofer and courier 

Doesn`t this happen when you enable debug or something? In a normal game i can`t assign them to jobs they don`t have prerequisites for.

15 hours ago, Cipupec2 said:

Has anyone noticed a bug with job assignment where you can assign dups to jobs you don't have the prerequisites for e.g. gofer and courier 

EDIT:

image.png.20d8f5719f0cfbbbdf5c28a6185ea432.png

If you're using the debug tools for building (instead of the sandbox) then you can assign a dupe any profession, regardless of the pre-requisites.

That might be it. I have used it to get rid of gravitas ladders and move couple of cosmetic items. Speaking off it would be nice if they allow to deconstruct silly magic ladders, add more cosmetic items, and add some color coded layer for materials. I was planing to use mods for that but those warning about breaking your save and last tested version got me scared. 

Edited by Cipupec2

3 hours ago, Cipupec2 said:

Either my math is really bad or this tooltip text is wrong:

The melt temperature seems to be lacking a zero.

The base value should be 125oC for aquatuner. I`m not sure what`s happening there. At least the total value is correct.