Cave Cleft : Suggestions

2 hours ago, metallichydra said:

i really hope they make the caves bigger, they are pretty small right now.
maybe the abbillity to use a rope on the big thing in the middle, and climb down into the underground?

The first time I entered one, I thought you were supposed to throw a torch inside to summon a flock of bats

41 minutes ago, ansuman said:

Also cave cleft is now one-time use only. Would love to see if they can provide something.

Not sure what you mean by one-time. I assume resources?

Apart from that, Vampire Bats will appear sleeping in the caves a bit before the bat waves hit meaning you can kill off some of before then.

You weren't on Roc Island. There is a sinkhole that leads to caves with mushrooms and light flowers. And in the same caves there is a closed exit somewhere outside (it didn't work in the beta version). It's likely that the devs will add rough tunnels to the cave clefts, and one of them will lead to the Roc island.

In any case, it would be really nice if that clefts has an entrance to a large network of rough caves, filled with glowing mushrooms, stalagmites and other underground things... :wilson_tranquil: I hope for this)

Archived