Do Turfs Regenerate?

Hi,

This has been something I've been wondering about for quite some time now, I've used google search and also read the Wiki but i have never gotten a definite answer so i'l ask here and hopefully someone more experienced/knowledgeable than i am can give me the answer.

The reason why i'm asking is because i wanted to dig up all if not most of the Rocky Turf to make Cobblestones for a Mega Base project, akin to what I've seen in DST Mega Base tours I've seen in YouTube where people had big Cobblestone roads connecting their base to other far off areas and i was becoming curious if there is enough Rocky Turf in my game to potentially make something similar.

Thank you for reading and a good day to everyone. 

Firstly thanks for the replies guys.

It's a bummer they don't regrow but great that there are a lot in the caves, i never even thought of that! I should really explore the caves more but somewhat preoccupied with my base building heh.

Anyhow thanks again everyone! 

A few specific turfs can be renewed indirectly through certain events, like the marsh turf when a big tentacle is felled, but most heartwrenchingly, the majority of turfs are finite outside of mods or starting over.

As such, I always am reluctant when somebody carelessly burns turf like firewood, especially in my servers! Not so much of a big deal when the server in question is expected to be short-lived, but it does irk me greatly.

Archived