Candide

  • Content Count

    108
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

22 Excellent

About Candide

  • Rank
    Member
...

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Enable
  1. That sounds like something that's not in the base game. I think you can guess which mods this name comes from. Good luck.
  2. Evidence says something else. As an example search for "kurzgesagt how facebook is stealing billions of views". If you don't have a personal bot that searches through the internet, there is nothing automatic. And valid DMCA requests are ignored regularly AND worse; invalid DMCA requests are applied causing people to lose their accounts. Heck, read what Cairath wrote in this thread. Even Steam ignores these requests. Well at least one.
  3. As far as I know, copyright only work for people/companies that have money and lawyers. Still I wonder what's the point of stealing here. There is no money to be made, especially not with a mod from another game that literally does nothing but crash for obvious reasons. He might as well generate a file with random content. If this case get's resolved, please let me know. I would be interested to know how it went.
  4. Ha, of course my harmony attribute was wrong. When you define MethodType.Constructor you probably don't even need to define the Type[], since there is only one constructor.
  5. The setter is private, so accessing it via __instance does not work. You need to use the triple underscore thing (___somePrivateField) which probably doesn't work with properties, or you need to use reflection, as in my example. Does it not work?
  6. These two look very similiar to me. Probably just the decompiler shifting things around. Anyway, you already found out exactly what the problem with the code is. So, problem solved. Just in case it's not obvious to you, this is the code: [HarmonyPatch(typeof(Diet.Info))] [HarmonyPatch(new Type[] { })] public class DietPatch { public static void Postfix(Diet.Info __instance, float disease_per_kg_produced, ref float ___diseasePerKgProduced) { ___diseasePerKgProduced = disease_per_kg_produced; //in case this does not work, you can also try to access diseasePerKgProduced via reflection // AccessTools.Property(typeof(Diet.Info), "diseasePerKgProduced").SetValue(__instance, disease_per_kg_produced); } } I didn't run this, because I am on the go. But you should get the idea. The info class forgot to retain the disease amount, which should have been stored. I am surprised Klei didn't fix this, if it was in a bug report... since you know, it's very easy to fix.
  7. Make sure you are using the new dlls from the latest update. One of the mods I use crashed because a slider function was changed recently.
  8. Actually all of my mods were still compatible. I did not need to update any of them. And I think that's hardly a coincidence, C# is pretty good regarding version compatibility. The bigger issue is recompiling, since suddenly it complains about NET requiring v4. Not a big deal though. If the mods work, then all you need to do is click enable, which is a reasonable effort. After that all updates need is one restart, which is literally one button press. Regarding it disabling all mods when an error occurs. Since mods are loaded before the main menu (and this is a must), then any crash before that will prevent you from disabling any mods via the main menu. Although I admit there could be a standalone mod manager tool that simply opens before the game launches.
  9. If you compare the arrow direction you will notice it shows towards the box. It's a symbol for secondary input. It's just missing in the legend. It's not an output symbol, people just easily mix them up because of the color. Honestly the whole input/output thing needs a rework. It's really awkward to work with from a modding perspective. It should be possible to have more than 2 inputs/outputs and these should be easily labeled (which in turn fixes this symbol issue).
  10. It's a null pointer exception. @Rainbowdesign Make sure you check for null, especially if you use GetComponent(). It might work on Windows, but not on Linux/Mac. Once I had an issue with KPrefabID component being null on Linux, but not on the Windows version of the game. Good luck.
  11. I had this affect my mods as well. Now I finally know why that happend. It might be possible to work around that issue by directly injecting the affected functions into BuildingConfigManager, but that is really messy and probably not compatibility friendly.
  12. Did you use yellow alert at any point of construction? There is a similar case of dupes getting stuff mixed up.
  13. That's the pipe that is filling and emptying. The content of the sink is visible if you click it and scroll down. Last entry, I think. Just put more water in the system or rather don't split it up unless it's full.
  14. The icon is not identical. The arrow is pointing inwards, not outwards. Trivia: It has this color because all secondary connections are orange. The primary input here is the oxygen pipe. This also means all buildings are limited to 2 inputs and 2 outputs, while most actually only use a max of one input and one output. The exception obviously is the pipe filters, which is why the caption is "Filtered Output Pipe". The actual bug report should be that this new icon does not show up in the caption. Also the color makes it easy to mix up.
  15. Planter boxes do not get the AddDepositTag(GameTags.WaterSeed). So it was intentionally split into 2 catergories (the other being GameTags.CropSeed). Arguably farm tiles should work like planter boxes, but instead get the same tags as hydro tiles. Btw, the GameTags.WaterSeed include Thimble Reed and Waterweed.