HELLO FORUM I'VE BEEN STALKING YOU GUYS FOR A LONG TIME NOW

i like capz

So, HERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT I CALL ARTZ

i like z

HOPE YOU GUYZ LIKE IT

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I will try to make more don't starve fanarts AS SOON AS I BE ABLE TO STOP PLAYING THIS GAME

My tumblr is http://jacklullaby.tumblr.com

There you'll find moar artz, non-relatable with the game at all [?]

i like using [?]

I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF THE IMAGES WILL WORK

• Like 2

hey guys thanks for the comments :D and yeah really for someone who just came from the superjail fandom, its a pretty hard thing to do to STOP USING VIBRANT COLORS AND CONFETTI AND RAINBOWS ANDbloodWELL I'LL TRY DRAWING WILLOW AND WENDY LATER TODAY :Dfirst i have to kill some HELL DOGS

Posted Image

AM I LATE

yes i am

guys i'm taking requests because....

Posted Image

You take requests? That means we can give you some ideas from us and you draw it?

- - - Updated - - -

Posted Image

AM I LATE

yes i am

guys i'm taking requests because....

Posted Image

You take requests? That means we can give you some ideas from us and you draw it?

yup, thats what requests are [?] You say, I draw :D

Soo...suggested creatures too?

Here:The scarecrowHp: 260Damage: 33.3Insanity points: -2 (when nearby,pro second) -10 (when she hit you)Scariest. Monster. Ever. The scarecrow are very rare and she has a big hat, a ragged sack as head with a creepy smile and dark eyes with red Lens. The scarecrow follow you with their eyes. Around their neck has the scarecrow a rope. The scarecrow has a ragged jacket. If you come to closely to the scarecrow, the scarecrow is snapping a axe! (Yes from nowhere

:p)Now the scarecrow will follow you and try to kill you. In the process,the scarecrow is saying things like:,,Old Macdonald HAD a farm...'' or ,,I just want to play a game!''The dimension travelerHp: 460Damage:50Insanity points: -3 (Every second,near him) -10 (If he hit you)He was once a human, who has a very magical abbility. He could trave trough dimensions!But what he in this dimensions saw was horrorbile and transformed him to that, what he now is.......He appears when your sanity under 40 is.After 30 seconds, he will appear.He is very slow.But if you run away from him, he teleport him in your near!He makes strange noieses, it sounds like thousandvoices that whispers strange things.Btw, he dissapears after 50 seconds, but if your sanity still under 40 is he appears again after 30 seconds. He has a fine suit, very long arms and legs a top hat, a steam-punky gasmask that cover his whole head and two white glowing eyes.Walls don't protect you he just make his legs longer and step over the walls. (Yup, that looks creepy)He drops 2-5 nightmare fuel.The undead paradeHp: 800Damage: 5 (Every second, when near)Insanity points: -5 (Every second, when near)The undead parade appears after day 25 when you sanity reach 5.Every monster (Crawling horror, hounds etc. ) will dissappear when the parade spawn.First it will be (very)foggy, you can hear music and then, the undead paradewill spawn from a randomly corner on the screen .The parade will despawn after 30 seconds.Those guys are getting more and more if you rob many graves.Pro grave join 2 ghosts more the parade. The parade looks like many zombies/ghosts in uniform with music instruments.They make sounds like ghosts and zombies and they play on their intruments.They are a little bit faster as the player and they try to kill you. So you must not draw them all and it's ok if you don't want to draw them.

Ooooh i'm not very good at interpretation, i work better with formed pictures of it, BUT I TRIED, at least, the only one i could understand, sorry DD:

Posted Image

IM SO SORRY, THAT WAS THE FIRST IMAGE THAT CAME IN MY MIND

• Like 1