Some more space stuff - Aliens and intruders

Hello guys! (•ω•)/

In the deep space there might be some aliens roaming around.

Like large but cute gassy moos (^ω^)

However we don’t have any high-intelligence aliens in the game.

It does sounds like they’ll trade with you with resources like what King of Pigs in Don’t Starve does?

Or pioneers who would dig into your asteroid for resources?

But also remind that there might be some aggressive tribes of alien pirates... And I would name them, intruders (exactly what I have introduced monthes ago).

Ok, these are my ideas :)

So what do you guys think about more aliens added into the game?

Please comment! (•ω•)

(My intruder artwork will be attached soon :p)

17 minutes ago, MilleniumCount said:

Seeing how the Dupes actively try to kill themselves every second of their existance...I fear...introducing actual enemies would doom us all. ^^

Why dupes kill themselves??? (OωO)

3 minutes ago, Madbro said:

They seem to intentionally get stuck, suffocate, mine the block beneath fellow dupes, seem to ignore crucial building projects and wander (with a bright grin) under a starting rocket engine.

I don't know...I see a behaviour pattern in this

15 minutes ago, Madbro said:

Well, lots of things happen...*flashback to my first doomed colony*... probably best played with no actual enemies... *another flashback of dupe died from hutch bites*... right?

There is a pirate in the game's files.

vRx6Nz0.jpg

It looks like at some point they were considering having invaders/enemy combatants in the game.  Hopefully they'll revisit this idea at some point, because I too would like for Combat to be used for something other than culling the hatch herd.

On 24/10/2018 at 2:50 AM, goboking said:

There is a pirate in the game's files.

vRx6Nz0.jpg

It looks like at some point they were considering having invaders/enemy combatants in the game.  Hopefully they'll revisit this idea at some point, because I too would like for Combat to be used for something other than culling the hatch herd.

Holly crap, now that's getting interresting. Maybe they use a mothership in which we can board and infiltrate with automation puzzles.

Archived